Confused about ntnp

amyclaire

TTC late July 2010 :D
Reaction score
Ok so ive recently come off cerazette because it was HORRIBLE!..

..and oh and i have used condoms on a couple of occasions just to see what it was like, as we've hardly ever used them. the thing is, im really confused as we aren't supposed to be trying for a couple of years!!..

a couple of times he has kind of said, well shouldn't we buy some condoms.. but for the majority of times we just have sex without protection. either that happens or he says - well i'll pull out just before i finish..... then just doesnt...

have been off the pill for almost 2 months now! first cycle nothing really occured to me, we werent having sex around ov time but i should be ov around about now... and we've been at it like rabbits over the last few days.... :p

i know if i became pregnant it wouldn't be bad news, uni would be over etc, but this isnt the point is it!
sorry about long message btw, wasnt supposed to end up that long!xxxx

I just came off of it too and my husband does the same thing- almost like he wants it but can't say it! Have your periods been normal? Mine is absent!

hmmm, well i had a really short one a few days after coming off, then a really long one around 5 weeks after, could be more messed up cycle wise but not entirely normal!
how longs it been since you came off?xxx

I can't remember- I think it was about a month? I stopped taking it because I had missed 4 pills in a row so I just tossed the whole thing. Was expecting a bleed right away and nothing. Meanwhile- hubby and I have been doing it like rabbits.

I think you need to talk to your OH about what you want and when, because this way, you will end up pregnant. That's great if it's what you both want right now, but I think talking about it will cave you from misunderstandings now and in the future.

I agree you should talk with him, because it does seem a bit blurred lol. Mind you, he knows the consequences, and maybe Beltane is right - he just doesn't wanna admit he wants it. I was worried just my OH was like that, but apparently it's everyone elses as well :p

awww these men don't make it easy for us sometimes do they! Haha!! hubby has become a lot more leanient (although he does try to be more careful around ovulation). It probably is best just to have a word, just to say something like, "you do realise I could get pregnant with what we're doing" - as long as he acknowledges that, then that's good and I would just carry on!! :) x

haha yeah will do, did it again without today... then went into town and had a nosy round the baby clothes in next and pumpkin patch... and went to the early learning centre ha... but i think that may have been for us to play with the toys as well.... teehee xxx

Thanks :) lol I used to work in ELC, had great fun playing with toys for 18 months XD That's where the mega broodiness started me thinks!

Haha thanks, I LOVE Christmas :p I sound like such a big kid, I play with toys and I love Christmas lol.

Guys are just like that sometimes... really just flippant like "what happens, happens". DH and I are TTC next January, but there will be a 2 week span in November where I won't be taking any birth control (have to wait until I can refill), and DH and I have decided that if we happen to fall PG in those two weeks, great. If not, great.

I just think that guys get like that... but if PG soon would make you both happy, then I think you should keep doing what you're doing. But if a pregnancy at this time would really not be for the best, you should look into getting some kind of birth control. If not condoms, something that you'll end up using consistently. Good luck!

i have talked to oh - the best i have is "i dont want to set a date fot ttc" - is it so far into the future that theres no point setting a date yet?! or does he just want it to happen completely naturally!?

ppfft, men! :p xxx

i have talked to oh - the best i have is "i dont want to set a date for ttc" - is it so far into the future that theres no point setting a date yet?! or does he just want it to happen completely naturally!?

ppfft, men! :p xxx

My theory is women are ruled by their hearts, and men are ruled their heads lol. He probably wants to try, but he's thinking about the practical stuff too :p
Sounds like he's trying to look as if he's doing the practical stuff first, but really his heart's taking over :)

advice for whats next..?

im thinking of buying condoms, then religiously making him use one every time - then he'll HAVE to say something if its irritating him, otherwise i'll know he's ok with waiting :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->