Confused about OPK..HELP please

praying13

Wife-Mom-TTC#2
Reaction score
Ladies I need help lol..I order some internet cheapies that had 100 ovulation test strips and 30 pregnancy tests. I also bought First Response OPK along with them so that when the ICs turn positive, I can double check with the FR.

I took Clomid to help ovulate and according to the online calculator, I am due to ovulate anywhere from August 1-August 6. This morning, I got a STRONG positive on my IC, but a very clear negative on FR. So I tested with another IC (thank God I have plenty) and it was another strong positive. Which one should I believe. Ive been having cramping yesterday and the day before. I also have been having headaches. I havent had the EWCM yet but last month I noticed that I didnt have it until ovulation was over. Help?!?

Thank
s

sorry ladies if you cant read that font..here it is again in plain view lol
Ladies I need help lol..I order some internet cheapies that had 100 ovulation test strips and 30 pregnancy tests. I also bought First Response OPK along with them so that when the ICs turn positive, I can double check with the FR.

I took Clomid to help ovulate and according to the online calculator, I am due to ovulate anywhere from August 1-August 6. This morning, I got a STRONG positive on my IC, but a very clear negative on FR. So I tested with another IC (thank God I have plenty) and it was another strong positive. Which one should I believe. Ive been having cramping yesterday and the day before. I also have been having headaches. I havent had the EWCM yet but last month I noticed that I didnt have it until ovulation was over. Help?!?

Thanks

I'm not sure which to believe, but I'd BD just in case! You could be having ovulation cramps x

Thanks for replying, later that night the first response ovulation test came back positive. I think the internet cheapies are more sensitive. It allowed me to jump start the bding lol

Have you thought about trying another brand, like clear blue digital. I find the cheap jobbies on eBay often aren't that accurate as the colour change doesn't really differ from day 10 to 14 and after. It's frustrating, but at least the clear blue digital ovulation detectors are either positive/negative no in between. Worth the money.

I've heard from a lot of people that the ic's are too sensitive so hard to see the surge. It's never been an issue for me. When i was using ic's along with CBFM the ic turned pos about 24 hours before my first peak day on CBFM. Good luck, I hope this is your month! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->