confused again updated with pics BFP on digi

lilboo

Reaction score
hi i was doing opks and never got a positive ,but being a poas addict i tested any way i got very faint line on sainsburys hpt,so did a digi came back not preg,this was yesturday ,af was due today so did a boots hpt very faint line again,do you think its to early to test or should they show up dark by now .

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 137
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 97
honey I say you're pregnant, digi's aren't sensitive enough.

Best to buy yourself an FRER!

X

sounds promicing.....test again first thing tomorrow morning xx

If youre getting a faint line on sainsbury and boots i'd say BFP!

Try a FRER and try putting a piccy up on here.

Best of luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry pics not very good but line much darker than shown will test again l8r

i got my bfp on a clearblue digi 2 days b4 af was due..but very faint lines on tesco tests...everyone is different...different amounts of hormones present etc...and i did the digi test wiv first mornin urine and one of the tesco ones was fmu and still very faint...advice...test again wiv fmu...good luck!!! xxx

I'd say deffo a BFP, just give it another day or two for the digi xx

pics of test are a plus sign for positive so not a faulty test x

3rd and 4th pics done today not fmu can u see line ?

Hey hunny....I would say thats a BFP!! I can see lines on all your tests without even having to open them to make them bigger!! Congrats sweetie!:hugs:

me 2 huni...even more so the last 2 pics i dint have 2 open them up either...congratulations!!!! woohoooo xxxx

I can see a line too without opening the pictures, so I'd say a very quiet congratulations is in order, but I'd deffo test again though just to make sure xxx

did a digi this morn BFP1 .2 weeks but still very faint line on another test supposed to be 10 mui what do u think?could i get pos on a digi and it be a chemical ?

I personally think those 10 miu IC's are junk! If you got a pos on a digi I'd relax and enjoy!! Maybe take a FRER if seeing a darker line would make you feel better.

To answer your question (but not to freak you out!) I had 2 pos digis with my chemial in April, but I also had negative digitals in between the 2 positives, it was strange. So Yes it is possible.. but I think in your case you are just fine, and those IC's are just junk!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->