Confused and annoyed

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Had 8 first response positive tests and a super drug positive one faint but positive, had a urine test done at docs they sent it of and rang me today and said its negative. Just done another test and its positive! Are the lab tests not as sensitive? The receptionist suggested I bought a faulty batch of tests! ???? Joke! Anyone had this happen? I am going for a blood test tomorrow morning

I'm 5 days late ... I have no idea when I ovulated , just no every home test I am doing there is a clear positive on everyone! 😔

Unfortunately the doctor's tests are not as sensitive than the HPTs. I would definately ask them to run lab work. You would think that they would have more sensitive tests at the doctor's office. Do you happen to know how long your luteal phase is?

That's what I am
Thinking and hoping, there doing my bloods tomorrow. It's driving me mad as all my tests are positive! Even just did another and yet again positive! I am praying I am I want this so much, but when you here then say negative it's so crushing,
But more confusing that I'm getting positive different brands! My cycle is usually a 28 day, x

Is it possible that you ovulated and implanted later than usual?

I have no idea but I am confused to why I would have all these positive tests? Not one test has come back negative? I am just confused are there tests not as sensitive ?

Over the last 2 days they have stayed the same, but darker from the first day I tested x

That's a good sign! It means that your HCG is going up. When are you having bloods done? If you can wait to take another HPT until Saturday and it shows the line getting darker than its a even better sign. I forgot when did you have a urine test at the doctor's? Was it right after you got your BFP? Sorry for all the questions I am just trying to help. :)

Are you reading the results within the time? what CD are you? Do you have a pic?

I had test done yesterday, but around 10 am 4 hours after I got up so was not a strong wee either, I tested positive 3 days ago x it's so hard to wait I find my self testing 3 times a day, x

If you are not sure when you ovulated then doctors HPT may not have shown up yet as it can be very early in the pregnancy. Think only thing you can do is wait for blood work. If your tests get fainter in the meantime you could be experiencing a chemical pregnancy. Wishing you lots of luck :flower:

Yep docs tests aren't always sensitive. Can't wait for your update on the blood!
:dust:

The tests show with in1-2 min a very clear positive, how do I post pic xx

To post a pic, click go advanced just before the reply box and then you can "manage attachments"

I think I have uploDed? I have no idea .... But if it has, they look lighter on the pic compared to in person. Bottom 1 is 1st test, last is today's x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 29
I was getting faint lines on doctors tests when the lines I had on my hpts couldn't be any darker! Your lines are still faint on your hpts (although they are definitely there), so I bet the doctors test hasn't picked it up at all yet- they're not very sensitive, silly really as you'd think they'd be the most sensitive tests going! Congratulations and GL with the doctors. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->