Confused and annoyed

I found this the other day when I was searching:

First response early tests (up to 6 days before AF) 12.5 mIU
Boots own pregnancy tests 25 mIU
Clearblue 25 mIU
Hospital non-branded HCG tests 100 mIU

So that's why all my first response are coming back positive,
I have also took super drug, positive. Cheap ones no idea the strength of them and they was positive, I haven't stopped googling what it means and they say anything in the range of 5-25ml is possibly pregnant and to test again with in a few days, it's so stressful. It's more stressful to the fact they want me to wait over 10 days to do another test, I no for a fact I won't be able to! Do you think by Monday the test will be higher? I am considering going to a private hospital Monday. X

If you are pregnant it should at least be at 6 by Monday! Most places around here make you wait 2 days. Not 10! That's ridiculous!

Well I literally had to beg to even speak to the doctor they was trying to make
Me accept I was only going to talk to a receptionist! I had to ring back 5 times for them to put me through to doctor who still was not much more help.... Going to go to a private clinic Monday then, fingers crossed it has raised. This weekend is going to be so long 😳

That's crazy. I hate doctor's offices. Good luck!!

They look like positive tests to me! Congrats! I've had two chemicals, one where my bloods from the drs were inconclusive so I had to have them rechecked. With both my chemicals frers were negative but other brands faint positive. With lines like that on a frer I'm pretty sure you have a sticky bean in there ! Congrats hun. Try to enjoy your weekend and look after yourself and that baby :)

I found this the other day when I was searching:

First response early tests (up to 6 days before AF) 12.5 mIU
Boots own pregnancy tests 25 mIU
Clearblue 25 mIU
Hospital non-branded HCG tests 100 mIU

So that's why all my first response are coming back positive,
I have also took super drug, positive. Cheap ones no idea the strength of them and they was positive, I haven't stopped googling what it means and they say anything in the range of 5-25ml is possibly pregnant and to test again with in a few days, it's so stressful. It's more stressful to the fact they want me to wait over 10 days to do another test, I no for a fact I won't be able to! Do you think by Monday the test will be higher? I am considering going to a private hospital Monday. X

My internet cheapies claim to be 10miu, think I read that non pregnant level stands at 5ml. How many days after your first bfp did you do the doctors test?

Looking back through your posts, you had the doctors test 3 days after a bfp on a first response? hcg doubles every 48hrs so say for instance it was at 15 at the time of your hpt's, 3 days after that would only be 30-45, so its very possible thats why the doctors tests have not picked that up. If your hpt's are getting darker then your hcg level is defo rising. :)

Thanks for all your replys I don't know what I would do if I couldn't vent about it on here! I keep doing digital test and they say negative but I have read that they take more hormone to detect x

Ive not used a digital yet so I wouldnt know, fingers xd for you though x

Woke up with what I can only describe as really bad period pains and bleeding.

Im so sorry hun, id say it was a chemical-you couldnt get all those bfps without there being something. It sucks- ive been there x

I'm going to leave testing now until Tuesday, if it is a chemical or mc would there be a negative test then? I just want to no where I stand this is killing me

Would you say these are getting lighter ? Bottom 3 in mainly looking at:nope::nope:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 20
11 looks darker than 10. I'm not quite sure how long a chemical or mc would show up for I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry :( I had a chemical last month. It's definitely not easy. Try to take it easy. Bleeding does not always mean the end. :hugs:

Thanks for all your replys , the bleeding is only there when I wipe that's unusual for me as usually it's covering everything 🙈 but I still have on/of cramping. If this is a chemical if I test again Tuesday would the test be negative?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->