Bundle those are all clearly positive.
Not hard to see at all.
Congrats!
:dust:

Bundle those are all clearly positive.
Not hard to see at all.
Congrats!
:dust:

I agree, they aren't hard to see on your tests, but with doctors tests being less sensitive I bet they haven't picked it up. No denying that you're pregnant, they've just gotta see that, FX they'll let you do another test there in a few days or something? :)

Thanks for your reply, I hope this is what is happening. I Am having bloods done tomorrow, I'll also test in morning to! See if my test goes darker again, fingers crossed and lots of praying' xx

My bloods tomorrow morning 9.30, they say they will get my results by afternoon. I don't know what I'll do if they say I'll have to wait until Monday! 😒

Doctors tests are usually 100 mIU. They do this to prevent angry women from blaming them for a "false positive" if you have a chemical pregnancy. Those tests definitely show positive. I wouldn't worry about the fact they say it was negative. The test probably just isn't sensitive enough to pick it up yet.

Doctors tests are usually 100 mIU. They do this to prevent angry women from blaming them for a "false positive" if you have a chemical pregnancy. Those tests definitely show positive. I wouldn't worry about the fact they say it was negative. The test probably just isn't sensitive enough to pick it up yet.
They said it was sent to labs also, but they said they do the exact same test there as they would at the surgery. Also the nurse said they are a lot less sensitive to avoid any upset and confusion. Well at least I'll do the bloods tomorrow. Thanks for your reply. X

Loads of doc surgeries use 50miu tests- superdrug detect 10miu and frer are about 12miu i think (theres a couple of diff first response tests) so i bet you just need a few days for it to show on theirs. Its similar to how loadsa ladies on here will get a pos frer but neg digi at the beginning.dont worry the bloods will show it anyway. It does sound as though ypu may have ov'd a bit later than you think though.good luck, theres nothing worse than limbo.....there is no way in the world you could have got 8 faulty frers so enjoy your bfp!

The suspense is killing me! Any updates!? Your tests look so positive and I see progression! Sometimes the doctors use not very sensitive tests just so they're sure you're pregnant and nothing chemical either, it happened to my friend!

fx to you, I'll be stalking!

Well I'm of to the doctors in the next hour for my bloods! So I'll have a 100% answer this afternoon, yes my friend to had this happen the doctors treated her like she was a idiot for thinking she was pregnant when she really was! Yeah I am thinking the tests aren't as good as the more expensive brands xx

Had bloods done and given results of receptionist saying I need to re test next week as the levels are not clear. How can they not be clear. I am getting positive pregnancy tests how can my blood test not be positive???? I feel like having a break down I have no idea what to think no more

Had bloods done and given results of receptionist saying I need to re test next week as the levels are not clear. How can they not be clear. I am getting positive pregnancy tests how can my blood test not be positive???? I feel like having a break down I have no idea what to think no more

I would ask what the level was. It might be low that they don't want to get your hopes up yet so just to be sure they want you to do them again. Plus some doctors have different ideas on what level is positive and what is negative. :hugs:

They said it was 5 they said anything under 5 they consider negative. But they said it could be I am so early on, this is driving me mental. Specially with my tests being positive ,x

Most people don't have a starting level of 5. I'd say your just really early on.

Everyone has a level of hcg in them whether pregnant or not. When they say your level should double every 24-48 hours if pregnant that's what they are talking about. That is why for a doctor to say you are pregnant you have to be at 6. Most people start at 1 but some have higher levels of hcg all the time. If you have ever gotten a negative hpt on a sensitive test chances are your level is not usually at 5 meaning it is increasing, just not enough yet for a doctor to bet on it.

I'm pretty sure you're actually pregnant but just very early on so they don't want to tell you that for sure until it's above 5 and they're out of the woods.

That is indeed a very frustrating situation. My doctor won't even see women until 6 weeks because tests can vary so much early on, and there's not much they can see or do so early. If your tests are getting darker, you're pregnant and you should sit back and relax. Go for repeat bloods on Monday or Tuesday if you can, and the number should have increased some.

Congratulations!!

I have to wait another 11/12 days to get re tested I am going to go out my
Mind testing all the time, so stressful x

I found this the other day when I was searching:

First response early tests (up to 6 days before AF) 12.5 mIU
Boots own pregnancy tests 25 mIU
Clearblue 25 mIU
Hospital non-branded HCG tests 100 mIU

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics