Confused and Frustrated. Irregular Periods.

Jem123

On a break
Reaction score
Hi,
Me and my OH have been trying to concieve for almost a year.
Im 23 and he's 24, I started on the pill when I was 16 because of irregular periods, would get one every 2 weeks and they lasted between 5-7 days. I have changed pill 4 times due to my body not getting on with certain pills. I cam off the pill as soon as we decided to haveter that a baby, but no luck, my periods regulated themselves so i was bleeding around the 27th of every month for around 5 days but since new years eve i have been on 3 times, with only 2 days of nothing in between. its gettig really frustrating not concieving and not being able to try since new years due to being constantly bleeding. Been having alot of blood clots and quite a bit of pain. Before xmas I was ill, i had a sickness bug and after that I had a really bad period, an unusual amount of blood clots and agonising pain.

If anyone has any advice I'd be very grateful..

Thanks Alot.

Jem:flower:

I don't have a whole lot of advice but I'll try! :) How long have you been off the pill? If it's only been a few months your body could still be a little messed up.

Oh....Hmmmm.... Well hun I'm not the best with advice so maybe someone else will jump in that can be of more help but I can definetly be there for moral support! :)

have you been checked for endometriosis because that sounds like a possibility. You contain alot of the symptoms from what you have said but only a doctor can diagnose it for sure. N not to scare you but it also sounds like it could be a tumor and what your experiencing might not be period bleeding but hemorigging. It could also be from low thyroid function. The thing is is the possibilities are endless and your best course of action is to see a doctor asap because your health could be at risk.

you should check out this page https://www.operationalmedicine.org/ed2/Enhanced/Bleeding.htm

What is endometriosis?

Ive got a doctors appointment on thursday because its starting to worry me now.
If i had a tumor wouldnt it be detected through a smere?

x

no they are typically detected through an ultrasound if i remember correctly but take a look at the page above itll give you some ideas to mull through

dont be scared hun most of it is stuff that can be regulated or fixed and its much better knowing whats going on or what could be then being in the dark atleast thats how i would feel. and it might be nothing but some heavy break through bleeding its going to be ok hun the best thing you can do is what you already have make a doctors appoitment

if you need someone to talk to through this please dont hesitate to pm me

Been worried for a few weeks, tried not thinking about the things that could be wrong but like you said its better to know than not to know.

Thanks alot. Might just take you up on that offer. Will update when ive seen the doctor :D

xx

gl hun and please do let me know ill be thinking of you

Hiya Katlin, I went to the doctors like i said and she was concerned with the constant bleeding more than the clotting. She took some swabs and i had another smear as i was due for one. Also had to go back on friday to have blood taken. The are testing for pretty much everything. Wont find out until at least wednesday what the results are. :( The wait is always the worst but i guess no news is good news. xxx

try aqnd breath hun this is the first step in correcting whats going wrong with your body and correcting it. I know you are probably scared but things have a way of working themselves out. This is just the first step in trying to conceive, getting youself healthy so that you can carry your baby safely. This is the beginning of something good hun, dont be scared try and be happy this is the first step of many. N ill be waiting for your update hun n still thinking bout you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->