Confused and torn

milky_baby

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I've been with my boyfriend three years, and I am supposed to be going a uni in London to do Journalism. Its really difficult to get in and totally slaved over my application.

However, I have desperately wanted a baby for the last year and I am just not sure what to do. I am from a family where it is just not the done thing to have children young - you go to university, you progress in your career and then you have babies in your early thirties. I would go as far to say I am pretty mature in my own opinion - i have been through major life events and I am very determined.

I am currently working in an office and on a fair wage, and a contract that includes maternity.

I would love to hear from other mums who have had babies young or studied with children - whether it was positive or negative.

Lots of love xxx

:hi: Welcome,

My mother was able to get her BA in Sociology while being a single parent. I think that you can acheive anything you want to. Best of luck.

Apply, and defer your entry for a year.

I didn't, but just wanted to say hi and welcome to B & B.

I'm sorry I don't have any advice to give, but just wanted to welcome you! :hi:

I know there are plenty of women on the forums who have been in your situation and have gone to school with babies! I am sure they will be able to offer you some insight.

I was enrolled to start uni a few yrs back in my 20s and fell preggers(unplanned) so didnt go but i now have a 2 yr old and just finished my 1st year at uni. I was due a 2nd baby in october but had a mc (was planning to defer for the year). I am supposed to now be waiting a few months and start ttc again so that i can get my 2nd year over and then take a year out. I so know how u are feeling as u want a good job but u also want a baby. I cant tell u what to do but only what i have done. I have a feeling u will be preggers soon tho if u are anything like me:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->