Confused And worried- GRAPHIC PHOTO

midwife1992

Reaction score
I'm cd16 of a normally 29 day cycle. I have been taking ovulation tests since about cd8 and they've been getting darker and darker and got a very nearly positive yesterday but then today it was negative. So assumed I got my surge at some point between doing the two tests. This afternoon I had a very small amount of pink discharge and red discharge on wiping and put it down to ovulation bleed, but I've just wiped and got this? Surely this is too much to be an ovulation bleed? Only a very small amount went on panty liner. Anyone had an ovulation bleed and how much did you have? Does this look like a normal amount. Never have I had just two week cycle ever and with the nearly positive ovulation test yesterday I don't see it being my AF. So confused, please help. The blood is mixed in with ewcm too. I'll attach my ovulation test from yesterday too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 16
Hopefully you can now see ovulation test from yesterday too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 13
Not sure, dear. I don't O spot. Maybe it is though O spotting as your opk was nearly positive and it was mixed with EWCM. If it continues maybe go to ob gyn.

I normally o around cd20, about 3 months ago my opks started getting darker over a few days they went to near positive for about 3 days, then just as I was expecting them to turn positive I ended up starting af on cd21! Never had a cycle that short before they were normally between 30-35 days. That cycle was anovulatory and the bleeding was light and lasted 10 days! Really hope this isn't the case for you though, good luck!

I think you might be right dinky, it's gotten heavier this morning and cramps are worse. So strange. My last period was unusually light though but stranger how my ovulation tests were getting darker then negative and the bleeding started. Think this counts me on to a new cycle. Thanks for your replY.

Sorry midwife :( it's awful when you have a anovulatory cycle and you get all excited when the opks start getting dark. Hope the bleeding doesn't last long and good luck for this time round!

This happened too me 2 cycles ago i thought it was O bleeding but started my AF instead on CD12! Last 2 cycles been back too normal though, just something that happens too us all every now and then i think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->