Confused by gp?!?

If its at the epu and they don't see a heartbeat they will have you back in in two weeks (well that's how mine works anyway)

you maybe really really lucky and see a little flicker if the sonographer and the machine are really good but if I'm honest its unlikely. Also expect bubs measure a little off. Archie did and I spent two weeks in complete melt down but he was fine :) and had caught up. If I'm honest having scans this side of six weeks is a little too inaccurate and can cause even mooooore worry so try to have an open mind about it :hugs:

I'm keeping a very open mind. To be honest as long as it's in the right place and we can see what we should be seeing I'll be happy. I'm expecting there to be no heart beat and also expecting to be behind a little.

They told me not to worry if my levels were below 1500 because sometimes this early they are but I think my numbers are relatively ok for how far I am x

Back from my scan - baby is in normal place thank god!! We could see gestation sac and yolk sac. Measured 9mm which she said is about right for my dates from ovulated, said I was measuring more 5 weeks than 6. Could also see blood surrounding the sac which they said was implantation bleed so not to be too worried if I bleed. They haven't asked me to go for another scan and just to ring if I have any more problems. Said everything looks normal for my dates but isn't viable yet!

I'm so glad it's in the normal place, just hope eventually little bean gets a heartbeat!

That was quick!

really pleased for you sweets, little bean will be perfectly fine :) I'm surprised that they didn't have you in again though! x

I know I am but think because there was no other concerns there not worried. I will still be contacting them to be seen if I do have a bleed z

Hopefully it will just reabsorb chick. Still 8 days until my scan! looooooooooonnnnggg!! x

At least by then you will be able to see everything by then z

Yeah I know, I have toyed with the idea of getting in Thursday but decided against it as I'll only be 6+1... Stupid easter! So I'm just going to try and hang in there!! x

Yeah I would. My scan says in less than 5 weeks from measurements but from my levels and the fact there was a yolk sac seen I think I must be nearer 6 weeks. I think I'm around 5W 5d maybe x

Yeah.... The same as me. Haven't we already been down this road? :rofl: :rofl:

I always go off ovulation date (if I know it) as that's way more accurate than going off lmp. My dates for archie were bang on but if I had gone by lmp they would have been a week out! xx

They did that with arch too on my first scan... Said I was just five weeks YET they saw a hb! I was 6+2, when I went back two weeks later it was bang on so wouldn't worry about that chicky Xx

Yeah we have lol!

Least I know things are about right for my dates from ovulation. In
Think my levels are quite good for 5 weeks x

5 weeks LMP: 18 – 7,340 mIU/ml

Yeah they're really good I just copied that so urs are above what they should be for this week which is fab! xx

I'm ok sweets... Crampy! trying to ignore and hold out until Tuesday though Xx

Awww no what sort of cramps? Iv been having diarrhoea type cramps. Was sick for the first time this morning! X

I can't put my finger on it tbh... its better this morning, I think it maybe a mixture of wind and stretching. it's not uncomfortable anymore just heavy and there! x

Probably just stretching like you said, if it worries you though get it checked out while gps are open lol! Iv finally got my booking appointment through, although I have been booked to see a consultant rather than a midwife so think midwives must of thought id need monitoring more closely with my previous pregnancies x

How strange, I wonder why that is? I'm going to the gp today to pick up a script so she'll arrange the booking in app... I don't really wantto yet though

I think it's maybe due to my blood pressure problems. I was going to be seen by consultant with my daughter but the consultant decided I would be ok seen by midwives until it got bad. I think maybe having problems with both I'll be monitored more closely.

My appointment isn't until 7th may. My friend who I haven't told yet has been texting me this morning saying that two kids should be enough for anyone and anyone who has more than two is popping them out for the sake of it and don't appreciate the kids they have. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->