Confused by gp?!?

Oh she'd love me then ;)

I think people that think like that are just closed minded personally. Just because one or two are enough for some... For others it's not! having just two children is a relatively new thing, I remember growing up there where a few families with 5 plus kids... one had 13!

I think it's because she had fertility problems And had ectopic last year she can't conceive without ivf now but that's not my fault. She's more or less made out that I just have kids for the sake of it and don't appreciate the ones I have. She said all this after I said next time id like the sex to be a surprise and she started with all this.

she can't punish others because she can't x

I know it's Awful, she's always known she would have to have ivf but having ectopic and her tube removed hasn't helped.

I just know that once I tell her I'm pregnant again she won't speak to me. X

Suffering with morning sickness hunni. Well and truly kicked in! Been trying to eat lots to keep it away, so far managing but will be going to docs next week before it gets bad! How's you zzz

Oh I feel you hun, I've been feeling dire all day! really dizzy and sick to my stomach :sick:

Never had this before, waves yes but not constant!

It's awful isn't it. Always seen as such a good sign that the pregnancy is a strong one apparently! I think iv been free of feeling sick for about an hour today and then it came back! Iv eaten loads today just cause I'm so frightened it gets bad again!

Although all i can smell is the Indian restaurant in the village we live in so think it's going to have to be Indian for tea tonight x

:sick: I couldn't think of anything worse! :haha:

We have two in our little village and I can smell the one from the end of the road. It's actually really nice! just not for me at the moment. X

Awww bless you. I managed to eat half of mine and it made me feel ok for about an hour. Now nausea is starting to come back :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->