Confused - help please!

Tink_

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I haven't been around in a long time, since the birth of my son in Sept 2015.

This month has thrown me a little. We aren't using protection so anything is a possibility.
Anyway, basically realised that we had sex during very fertile time, app had thrown ovulation later than it would have been (not sure why but clicked when I looked at it properly).
I was 4 days late for my period but then I 'came on' except my period was extremely light and lasted only for a day and a half, only once did I actually need a tampon. Then it stopped whereas usually I would be a 7 day gal.

I did a pregnancy test the day after my missed period but it was negative and then I just thought nothing of it really as I had bled. Now though I'm wondering what's going on as have never had a one day period and I just realised this whole time I've been cramping like mad but no period which was just like how I was with my first :/

I know I should do another test but at the same time, I'm trying to see if others have experienced this and what happened?

Thanks xx

ETA, with my first pregnancy I had a very clear positive on the day my period was due. Can it be different each time or likely to be the same?

Yes I think it can be different each time I would wait a few days or week and test again.

I am in a very similar situation I'm going on CD 47 no period my longest in 9months was cd41 with no period I'm still waiting for af to arrive but I have no signs of her at all.... so idk if I'm pregnant or my body is being stupid

Thanks for replying :)

I'm sorry you are in limbo at the moment. It would be lovely if our bodies could give us the answer straight haha! x

Yes that is true! But that would be too easy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->