Confused?!? Is my body just messed up?

Pinkgirl

Reaction score
Hey girlies...gosh its been ages since i have made a thread in WTT even though i have been here forever! anyway background info:

Been on the pill for around 5/6 years i think (i am 23 by the way) came off pill in June (just to see what cycles were like as i have PCOS) and had three cycles 28/41/21 (from what i remember) Then i decided to go back on pill. First cycle back on pill i had something scary happen...due to being off the pill the lining of my womb had basically got very think and my first cycle on the pill resulted in me loosing this tissue. (sorry thats the best way to explain it). So this made me think it might take my body a while to adjust back to being on pill.

I know from previous experience that when i finish a pack of pills it can take a little while for period to start...well its been like nearly 2 weeks???? 2 days ago i though it had started but i seem to have had very little blood (sorry tmi) and now stopped.

Is this just my cycles being odd? Anyone had this happen to them before?
x
P.S. Happy New Year WTT ladies

hello my lovely :D
sounds like horrible coming off the pill (with pcos, no too well) and then pill periods honey. remember the pill can give you very light periods (or no periods at all) as it's a 'fake' bleed. the pill is tricking your body.
when you first come off the pill (sounds very similar to when i did when we start ttc mads) you get your withdrawal bleed and i find it took a few months to adjust it's self back to normal, like your self i too had been on the pill a long time.
i think if your worried, perhaps testing just to put your mind at rest, but it does sound like your body getting back used to the pill.
when i came off it again this time (a few months ago) i've been tracking my cycles through ff, and found they eventually settle back into a proper cycle honey.
:hugs: xxxx

Thankyou hunni
I am pretty sure its just my body, but makes me feel better when other people have been through similar things.
Gosh its so fustrating at times lol
x

def frustrating and horrid honey :hugs: and i find it can make you so tired the bleeding :hugs: i actually take iron tablets now as come AF i'm just knackered. :hugs::hugs: who'd be a women eh! xx

Gosh now i am even more confused...did a OPK and got a very strong line...not as dark as control line..but not far off. Does this mean i am ovualting already? I havent started back on my pill as i was waiting for my period. When should I go back on it?
x

Pass hun, id go see your GP if noting by next week

Another strong line on OPK not as dark as control,
Negative on Pregnancy test.

Do you think i should start next packet of pills or weight?
x

I was on the pill and came off early July, I remember before I went on them (about 5 years ago) I was irregular and very heavy and painful, but when I went onto the pill the bleeds were very light and would last for 7 days. Now I am off I have yet to have a period.. (I had an ultrasound this morning and all was normal) so I'm just waiting for my body to wake up again.. since it seems to be lazy :haha:

Your not alone, if all else fails go see your GP but as long as you are taking the pills correctly it should be fine, your body is probably just adjusting since it's now having to deal with artificial hormones and fake periods rather than the real ones. :hugs:

arh!!
When shall i start back on my pill?
I should of perhaps just took it when i came on but didnt because of not having proper period! arh!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->