• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confused - please help...?

I did a preg test yesterday and it was negative. You did a preg test or opk test? I will upload but it's a a few hours old now... How do I upload onto this thread? X

opk5.jpg

Ok Geckorachel, The top one is approx. 20 mins ago and the bottom one was about 10:20am....

Crazy right?

x

ok so it cam out side ways -.-

The one on the left is 20 mins ago the one on the right is 10:20 am! x and I figured out how to post another picture ;)

Lol that's so odd. Did you take a pic of the preg test? Maybe it's just an incredibly long surge n you haven't ov yet?! Could ask in first tri if anyone had similar? X

Had a quick google and it doesn't seem too rare, people are saying to stop testing after the first positive (haha yeah)... X

opk6.jpg

This is the Preg test I took yesterday...Pretty sure its an evap though.

Im all out of OPK's and preg tests now. I will prob end up buying more now :dohh: x

Uh yeah... That's two different samples and tests and lines on them... But I'm like 3-4 dpo?!?!

stop after first positive... rightyo ;)

Back to amazon I go!! x

Ooh I hadnt seenyour preg test! I don't trust blue dye ones but I sure see it! Get a pink dye one!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->