Confused--positive and negative clear blue same day

Amzz

Reaction score
  1. Hi hoping for some much needed advice
    Yesterday morning I done a clear blue digital pregnancy test which came back pregnant 3+ I was over the moon
    Yesterday afternoon done another test with my partner and the same brand and type of test came back not pregnant I just assumed that my urine wasn't strong enough to have an accurate reading so I done another one this morning which again said not pregnant, I have has no bleeding cramping or anything to indicate it could be loss of a pregnancy

2. I am so Confused I called my gp who said you don't get a false positive but to take down a urine sample and they will test why would I get one of each on the same day and then another negative

Has this happened to anyone else
    Am I pregnant
    Will upload second picture below
    img_20190806_145218-jpg.1065726

3. Amzz

My negative taken same day as my clear blue digital positive15651646429903385056687559765931.jpg

Attachments

• cb9row_leaflet.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
I have no idea sorry. Maybe try a different brand test. Hope you get some answers soon x

I have no idea sorry. Maybe try a different brand test. Hope you get some answers soon x

I have handed in a urine sample to my gp who will send it away for a lab test so hopefully find out one way or another by the end of the week
Its so disheartening and frustrating

Wow, havent heard of that happening specifically. Obviously one of the tests must have been faulty but talk about an emotional rollercoaster. Good luck with the results; I am surprised the GP wanted a urine sample and didnt rather do the blood test

I hope that you get some answers soon :hugs:

Wow, havent heard of that happening specifically. Obviously one of the tests must have been faulty but talk about an emotional rollercoaster. Good luck with the results; I am surprised the GP wanted a urine sample and didnt rather do the blood test

Doing a urine to see the results and if it's negative then will go for a blood
She said sometime an increase in hormones can give the positive but can reduce and increase throughout the day so its possible the others havent picked up the pregnancy due to not having enough hormones

I just want to know for certine if I am or not

You’ve got way more patience than I! I’d be peeing on tons of different tests! Good luck!

You’ve got way more patience than I! I’d be peeing on tons of different tests! Good luck!
I done another test round an hour ago again negative so I am assuming I have has a false positive unfortunately but still hoping the urine the gp sends away come back positive

Oh wow thats crazy, hope you get the answer you want x

Oh wow thats crazy, hope you get the answer you want x[/QUOTE

I hope so to but I am taking it for now that I am not pregnant as much as I want to be it maybe just isn't my time just yet but Friday will tell more hopefully and give me the answer I am hoping for

Thank you for everyone's support us have been amazing

That is absolutely crazy! I don't believe for one minute that 3+ was false, that just doesn't happen! Good luck to you, I'll be following x

That is absolutely crazy! I don't believe for one minute that 3+ was false, that just doesn't happen! Good luck to you, I'll be following x
I am the same but all the negatives say different
I was talking to a girl in my work and she said she has the same issue and she was pregnant, going with the clear blue leaflet it basically says 3+ means your around or over the 5 week marker which would be right as my last period was on the 24th of June
Its just so disheartening and emotionally upsetting

It probably sounds daft but I feel pregnant like the odd little cramp like feeling but nothing like period cramps
Sore breasts, feeling so tired all the time lower back pain sickness

I just want a clear answer going to test again on Friday I am due my results from the doctor on Friday for the urine sample they sent to the lab
But my hormones may have increased by then and gives me the correct reading If I get another positive then I will believe I am pregnant as surely no one is unlucky enough to get 2 false positives

I will keep you all updated and please done hesitate to ask ask me anything or tell me about your previous experience
As am sure I am not the only one feeling like this or went through it

That’s so strange. Never heard of this happening.

Have you tried a normal non digital test? At least you can see the result with your own eyes.

Fingers crossed for u xx

That’s so strange. Never heard of this happening.

Have you tried a normal non digital test? At least you can see the result with your own eyes.

Fingers crossed for u xx
Yes I done one of the tesco brand and it was negative, I looked at the test around an hour or 2 after and I can see a very faint line but I am putting that down to an evaporation line as there wasnt anything on it before hand

I plan on doing one at the end of the week or early next week and see what happens but I am trying not to worry or stress over it, if we aren't luck this time then hopefully we will be soon

Have you tried taking the tests apart? Digis always show a 2nd blue line, but if your pregnant result is a much darker line than your not pregnant result, maybe that’s an indication?

Could it be the hook effect where hcg is so high it no longer registers well on the urine test, but it you dilute the urine with water it will show a positive again. :shrug:idk but I would be testing like crazy... gl

Have you tried taking the tests apart? Digis always show a 2nd blue line, but if your pregnant result is a much darker line than your not pregnant result, maybe that’s an indication?
I look the clear blue digital pregnancy tests part and there was 3 lines the control line a line that wasnt as dark but dark enough and then a faint one
But I googled all that and people where saying they always have 3 lines in them I am just so confused

Could it be the hook effect where hcg is so high it no longer registers well on the urine test, but it you dilute the urine with water it will show a positive again. :shrug:idk but I would be testing like crazy... gl
I look the clear blue digital pregnancy tests part and there was 3 lines the control line a line that wasnt as dark but dark enough and then a faint one
But I googled all that and people where saying they always have 3 lines in them I am just so confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->