Confused--positive and negative clear blue same day

The only time I've experienced this is just before a miscarriage, however it wasnt 3+ it was 1-2 ... are you using the same urine sample or is it different times of day? X

I really hope this isn't the case
This all started on Tuesday, not sure how long it takes for the bleeding to start if it is a miscarriage
I have been using different urine throughout the day each day

Tests can be so cruel, I wouldn't be able to handle these tests playing with my emotions for too long. Good luck to you hun. Fingers crossed! xoxo

Good luck for your results! ❤❤❤

Good luck for the results!

As someone said the same happened after a MC on 1-2 test, but if the same happened on a 3+ test I'm guessing as the hcg drops you would at least get a 2-3 and then a 1-2 followed by a not pregnant over the following weeks. It wouldn't be 3+ then BAM not pregnant, this has actually blown my mind.

Really hope you get some answers x

Good luck for the results!

As someone said the same happened after a MC on 1-2 test, but if the same happened on a 3+ test I'm guessing as the hcg drops you would at least get a 2-3 and then a 1-2 followed by a not pregnant over the following weeks. It wouldn't be 3+ then BAM not pregnant, this has actually blown my mind.

Really hope you get some answers x
That's what I thought I have had no bleeding act so really don't understand what's going on
I just need answers
Going to try the hook effect to see what happens.

Tests can be so cruel, I wouldn't be able to handle these tests playing with my emotions for too long. Good luck to you hun. Fingers crossed! xoxo
I am really struggling with it all
I honestly think I am going mad but I know am not.
If I am not then I will be gutted but at least I will know
Its the unknown that's killing me

So I called the doctors today for my results to be told they have came back inconclusive
So currently waiting on a doctor phoning me
Today is only getting harder going 1 step forward 10 back

Inconclusive? It's not that hard. Geez. Yes or no. Above a certain number or not.
Silly doctor. I'd call back and ask what that means!

How frustrating. I hope you get some proper answers soon

Arghhhh how is it possibly inconclusive! This is frustrating and I bet you are going absolutely crazy, I really hope you get some answers today, also can you demand a blood test instead of a urine test? I think you'd get better answers from that x

Inconclusive? It's not that hard. Geez. Yes or no. Above a certain number or not.
Silly doctor. I'd call back and ask what that means!
That's what I said, I didn't think you could get an inconclusive on a pregnancy test by obviously I was wrong
I just need answers and so does my partner we are both sitting on tender hooks waiting
Going to do another home test tomorrow if it's negative then I am going to accept that it's been a false positive
If I was pregnant my hormones should have increased to give me a positive reading again

Arghhhh how is it possibly inconclusive! This is frustrating and I bet you are going absolutely crazy, I really hope you get some answers today, also can you demand a blood test instead of a urine test? I think you'd get better answers from that x
Once the doctor phones I am going to demand for bloods to be carried out
I can't keep going on like this
I should know my body better than anyone and right now I don't feel like I do
All the things that's happening to my I think that's pregnancy but I then think am I just wanting it so badly I am imaging it

Once the doctor phones I am going to demand for bloods to be carried out
I can't keep going on like this
I should know my body better than anyone and right now I don't feel like I do
All the things that's happening to my I think that's pregnancy but I then think am I just wanting it so badly I am imaging it

No hun and you shouldn't have to be going through this, this is a joke! And God no hun you can't be imagining it, that 3+ was there, I know the others were negative but surely there's a reason for that 3+ it wouldn't have appeared out of thin air just to be cruel, there was something in your urine that day that sparked that positive. I still believe you are 1000000% pregnant, regardless of the negatives! Good luck to you x

So received my call from the GP who said it doesn't sound like I am pregnant unfortunately false positive can happen
To try and forget about it over the weekend and test again on Tuesday ( a week from the original positive result) if negative then its more she wouldn't do any investigation into on however she said she can do a blood test if I still feel pregnant and haven't had a period by them

Extremely disappointed at the thought and likely hood of not being pregnant this time round but having more of am answer and advise has definitely helped a little
So from now to Tuesday I am going to try ( try being the operative word) and forget about it and spend some quality time with my partner who has also been struggling with it all

I will keep post again on Tuesday and let us know what my results from that test are

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->