Confused--positive and negative clear blue same day

I'm sorry :( Keeping my fingers crossed for you

I am sorry, still can't believe it actually I've never seen that happen before x

I'm sorry :( Keeping my fingers crossed for you
Thank you, I am going through a mix of emotions right now
Hopefully in the next few month we will be sharing the news that we have been successful

Thank you all for all your support and advice it really is appreciated

I am sorry, still can't believe it actually I've never seen that happen before x
Thank you
I have never heard of it happening but unfortunately it's something that does I hope no one else has to go through what me and my partner have had to deal with the last few days

Hopefully in the next few month we will be sharing the news of us expecting

Good luck with baby number 3 x

Thank you, I am going through a mix of emotions right now
Hopefully in the next few month we will be sharing the news that we have been successful

Thank you all for all your support and advice it really is appreciated

:hugs:

I'm so sorry. I have also never heard of this happening. Will be holding everything crossed for you.

Done another test Pink dye over the weekend and again negative
As hard as it has been for me to accept I don't think I am pregnant but hoping in the next few month will bring us better news

Just caught up and I'm in total shock. The same happened to me but I never got a 3+ I only got a 1-2 then a not pregnant and that turned out to be a very early Misscarige/ chemical pregnancy.
But I've never ever heard of someone getting a 3+ and it being false that's completely blown my mind that has.

This is such a horrible thing to have to go through. I'm so sorry this has happened to you. I'm completely confused.

So just a little update for anyone that's been following this
With I positive clear blue digital positive showing 3+ followed by multiple negative and being told off my doctor I wasn't pregnant,
I still belived I was so tonight when in out local super market I picked up a packet of cheap 1 pound twin pack of tests
Done one straight away and it came back a bfp
I have been peeing like crazy today, 4 times in the last hour so my pee is very diluted so tomorrow morning should be more visable on the test

The test line is darker in person than what is it is in this picture

I am so happy and excited

15661615434427308937563177374416.jpg

Last edited:
Done another 2 off another 2 urine samples and again both positive

1566165661199725159520112207979.jpg

Oh wow that’s fantastic! Congratulations xxx

Oh wow that’s fantastic! Congratulations xxx
Thank you, I new It wasn't all in my head and now I know I am definitely I am so happy and relieved. My urine is so diluted so I think I must be round 3 to 4 weeks minimum can't wait to find out and see our little baby for the first time

I am so happy for you! Congratulations, there is definitely no denying those lines!

I knew it!! Congratulations! You must have picked up a lot of dodgy tests after having that 3+ what a journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->