Confused :S

C

charlotte88

So according to the scan i had on Jan 12th. when i was 6+4 days i would be exactly 9 weeks today.

But after signing up to different pregnancy websites that send out development newsletters some say i am 8 weeks pregnant and others say 10 weeks :S

Which is it?

xx

For now I would go by the scan date. You will find out for certain at your dating scan. Internet sites cannot be relied on, they have not seen your baby like the sonographer has :)

It is impossible to say as they all grow differently hun.

My scan took me back 5 days but I know exactly what day baby was conceived, had a 28 day regular cycle and know when I ovulated mid month. I go back on Tue and expect it will be moved again. My theory on it is that babies when born grow at different rates so they probably do the same in there too.

Apparently the dating scan should be "more" accurate (12-14 weeks) but how many babies have you heard of which were born on their due date. Most are born 2 weeks one way or the other!

Baby will come out when it's ready so my theory is to take all of the dates with a pinch of salt

im not fussed about how long i have to wait (ok thats a lie maybe a little hehe) im more interested in what my baby is doing in there and what stage s/he is at.

I suppose different websites go by different times etc so none are the same.

Im going to stick with being 9 weeks :D that way im closer to my scan haha

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back