Confused two week wait

Kyli

Reaction score
Weird cycle this month. Fertility doctor was off all of December so I did not get my fertility meds so no period and no ovulation.

I finally was able to see the Dr. at the beginning of January, he prescribed me progesterone pills to kick start my period, which my af came and by cd 4 of my af I was due back in his office for cycle monitoring and for him to prescribe me femara.

When he checked he realized my egg had grew on its own and will not need help. I ended up ovulated with the help of injection on cd 10.

Here I am dpo 13 and counting, and having all af symptoms under the sun!! Bloating, fluttering, gassy, boobs sore, lower back ache , dizzy spells, feeling cold and hot, hungry, angry and indigestion! I used a chart and it says I should test in 11 days from today....not sure what to do!? I have long cycles 33 days...

Implantation can occur between 6dpo and 12dpo, with 7-10dpo being the most common. With that in mind, you should be able to start testing 12-14dpo, should you feel so inclined. Your chances of a false negative are very slim by 14dpo.

If you are 13 days past ovulation you should test tomorrow with fmu!
Dill is right, low chance of a false neg.

I am probably going to hold out on testing until either I get my af or next weekend. I just have a feeling it isn't going to be that easy and don't want to set myself up for disappointment again :(

Fingers are crossed that you get your BFP when you test, Kyli! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->