Confused with CM

Ttcfirstt

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first cycle off the pill (Yasmin) after using it for over 10 years. On CD 11 l had creamy cm, on CD12 watery and then today it's back to creamy??

Is this normal? Also using opk but so far still negative.

Hi there! Don't worry hun, it's perfectly normal. How are you checking your CM? I onyl ask because i only ever see EWCM if i check myself internally each day - unless i have a ton of it, which is rare.

Plus, you are on your first cycle off the pill, so your hormones will still be regulating. This first cycle could be pretty long. You might not even ovulate for a cycle or two! But then again you might. Just keep with it. :)

Hi hun! Thank you for replying ��

I am only checking when l go to the bathroom after having a pee and check what l find on the toilet paper... I am almost too nervous to check internally lol!

I am also charting my BBT but find that difficult because l keep waking up at different times. Since going off the pill my sleeping patterns seems whacked. I also noted a bit of cramping yesterday (CD13) but still, opk was negative. Will test again today

You might find you pick up a pattern without checking internally, i just never could. Sometimes I would get some EWCM on the loo paper after having a poo (sorry TMI!) cause i guess you're bearing down then. lol!

As for temping, how about setting your alarm? I used to set mine for 5am, temp then go back to sleep because after that time i would wake sometimes and toss and turn a bit. :)

No don't be sorry for TMI! I need all the info l can get lol! :)

I am setting my alarm for 5:30 because that's when l get up to get ready for work. However the last 4 days l keep waking up just before 4am then l toss and turn and can just not get back to falling asleep. Maybe l should try it to set my alarm for 5am or 4:30 and see if that will work better?

This is also my first month trying to conceive so l hope and Pray l do ovulate this month and have enough CM to fall preggies!

Dont be afraid to check your cervix , what comes out externally is not always consistent with your cervical mucus, for instance I never noticed EWCM so I thought I never got it because its not there externally , but I found it on my cervix and the months when I used instead cups as a conception aid there was tons of EWCM on the instead cup when I removed it. so thats one way to check if your too squeamish about checking internally insert a instead cup for about 20 min.

No don't be sorry for TMI! I need all the info l can get lol! :)

I am setting my alarm for 5:30 because that's when l get up to get ready for work. However the last 4 days l keep waking up just before 4am then l toss and turn and can just not get back to falling asleep. Maybe l should try it to set my alarm for 5am or 4:30 and see if that will work better?

This is also my first month trying to conceive so l hope and Pray l do ovulate this month and have enough CM to fall preggies!

Maybe try setting your alarm for 3.30 then? That way you know you'll have had the required three hours sleep and it'll be before you start your disturbed sleeping . :)

Dont be afraid to check your cervix , what comes out externally is not always consistent with your cervical mucus, for instance I never noticed EWCM so I thought I never got it because its not there externally , but I found it on my cervix and the months when I used instead cups as a conception aid there was tons of EWCM on the instead cup when I removed it. so thats one way to check if your too squeamish about checking internally insert a instead cup for about 20 min.

Hi, thank you for the tip! When l went to the bathroom yesterday morning l noticed a lot of ewcm on the toilet paper.. :) So l guess that's a good sign at least. Will try the instead cups too, will see if l can notice anything else today externally.

I set my alarm for 05:00 this morning but still seem to wake up at 4am ugh! I think l will try what you suggest tomorrow morning and see if that will make a difference :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->