Confused with opk results - help needed

DancingDiva

Reaction score
Hi all

I am starting on clomid 50mg cd 2-6 at the end of the month as I was told I am not ov, however I have just done a clearblue dig opk and got a positive smiley face I'm on cd 11. I don't know what's going on can anyone help?

that means you're Ov'ing in the next 12-36 hours. There are so many cases that ladies are told they're not Ov'ing on their own but they actually do Ov. some cycles. Woman body is a mistery.
Go and BD. LOL! good luck

Thanks for replying it is a mystery as I was totally not expecting that so I will be busy over the next few days lol

well i was told i couldnt o on my own but have in the past, its just sooo rare that i do. and if you are ovulating the clomid will only help

well i was told i couldnt o on my own but have in the past, its just sooo rare that i do. and if you are ovulating the clomid will only help

Hi ya good to hear from u again it's so strange how we all work there is no answer to Many of these mysteries that happen with out bodies. You keeping ok?

Hi ya good to hear from u again it's so strange how we all work there is no answer to Many of these mysteries that happen with out bodies. You keeping ok?

i think that you are about to ovulate TIME TO BD... i use the cheap 20 pack opk, because i had know clue what cd i was going to ovulate on... id say get some of those...because once you get a positive opk you can use the remainder to detect early pregnancy lh strips also pick up hcg

Sounds very likely you are about to ovulate on your own - get to it girl!

Yes I think I will be busy tonight and tomorrow fingers crossed

yes i think i will be busy tonight and tomorrow fingers crossed

baby dust!!! Me and my dh did it on the kitchen table, me on my back and him standing up when i conceived....see if you bum its at the edge of the table he can easily but some pillows under your bum, and just lay there for like 15-20minutes before you get up

Still very confused from the results yesterday, I am happy however still wondering why. For the next few days ill be busy BD'ing just to make sure.

Baby dust to you all, I wouldnt get through this without all you girlies helping me through the tough times x

I really hope that this is your O - however, I thought I'd better add a word of warning that a positive opks doesn't necessarily result in ovulation. You can get the surge and the body can gear ip to O but then it doesn't.

One way to be sure would be to take your temps - if the positive opk was followed by a thermal shift then you would know for sure that you had ovulated.

I really hope that you have but thought that I had better let you know this just in case.

If I were you I would be bd'ing though just in case!!! GL to you! :dust:

Yes I know i'm trying to just test my ov just now as I am starting on Clomid next month however when i start on Clomid I will start testing everything else. Thanks for the additional information its always good to get another view or opinion on things.

I done another clearblue dig ov test and its :p again so fingers crossed im going in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->