Confused

bw9522

mummy to Damon
Reaction score
I am on CD15 and the :witch: has got me, had no signs she was coming just turned up this afternoon, i hope she dont stay long and does not come back too soon

Daft question, but you sure its heavy enough to be the witch!? Maybe its just ovulation as you are on CD15?!

Sorry if it is :witch::hugs::hugs:

Donna xxx

Ya, it's weird that it would be in the middle of your cycle. Are you sure?

Aww I'm sorry!! Is it normal for you to get the :witch: mid cycle? Or is this the first time?

i was on implanon for a year came of it last month i have had 3 af whilst on it and they were all 24-28 day cycle and i could tell when they were on the way. Today i wiped and it was there quite light but i have to wear a towel and it is very red when i wipe sorry if tmi never had it mid cycle

i have felt rough yesterday and today, went out drinking wed got a little drunk so put it down to that but fell like it again today but i have never in my life had a two day hang over

Did you have your withdrawal bleed before today? I understand it is normal after stopping contraception to have a withdrawal bleed (at any time) and then normal :witch:, so that would mean you are now starting your normal cycles again.

I'm waiting for first bleed to come and nothing. I really don't think I am pregnant, it is frustrating...I want to start TTC!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->