Confused.......

ArmyWife1009

Reaction score
Hey Ladies :)

Well today I am 9 DPO - I use the ClearBlue Easy Advanced OPK. July 1- Got a Peak Fertility reading.. DTD ;) I had CM that was noted to be eggwhitish (TMI I know) So last week I did another OV test and it was negative. Sooo today just for fun - I took another Ov test and it's positive AGAIN!! Now I have heard if you are preggos that you could get Positive reading.... Am I going crazy or could this be it?? My temp was over 98 this morning and I have to pee like EVERY hour!!! I haven't taken HPT as I only had the Ov test ....

:bfp:PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

i would say get your hands on a preg test lol

I am going to wait til Monday which is when AF should arrive....

Omg don't leave us in suspense lol. Just kidding let us know how it goes on Monday!!

Well didn't need to wait til Monday - AF showed Sunday. I am totally discouraged and saddened. Going back on my Metaformin to see if that helps. Not sure how much longer I want to continue to try .... :cry:

:bfn:

Hi Armywife! I'm an Air Force wife! :) Please don't be sad. How long have you been TTC? I have had no help from the military dr's after having 3 miscarriages. I have had 4 miracles somehow amongst those so not sure how that happened. I went to my dr after years of irregular cycles and told her I wanted to try for baby #5 and I needed help. She said it was "stress" and that I was "normal".Umm...k. So now I am trying to fix my issues myself with vitamins and herbs. My cycle started again a week after the vitamins so that is more than what the military dr's have done for me. If I am meant to have another baby i know it will work out. If I would have stopped fighting to get preggers I would not have had three of my babies. Moms fight for their babies, you are just getting a head start. Don't give up. (((hugs))) :)

Aww dang it. Thanks for letting us know. Better luck next month.

Fx for you

@ Coleycoco ... We have been trying for a little over 2 years - husband was deployed for a year so we had to stop ;) I know it will work out if it's meant to be. I started back on metaformin today so I hope that helps even if it takes a couple of cycles. The Military SUCKS!! lol when it comes to getting pregnant. I am AMAZED that they pay for Gastric bypass but won't pay out a penny for infertility treatments :( Makes me sad.

@ sprite30 Thanks for the kind words :)

Deployments suck anyway but when you are trying to make a baby they are really bad. I had to switch to tricare standard my last pregnancy because the military did not care I had prior miscarriages and would not see me sooner than 10 weeks or whatever it is. I begged them to help me, went to patient advocacy and nobody cared. By the time I got a civilian dr and had my first visit I miscarried for the 3rd time. My husband deployed right after that and then he stepped on an ied and his leg was amputated. It's been 2 years and things have calmed down a bit so that gives me time to focus on my fertility issue again. I'm in San Antonio and BAMC has a large infertility clinic here. I don't know much about it but I know women come from all over the country to it. Maybe you can look into that? Sorry not much help. Hang in there, and stay hopeful! :hugs:

Coleycoco WOW sorry about all your deployment drama!! Yes between deployment itself, in-law drama, FRG drama and my husband's unit getting hit by a suicide bomber it just SUCKED!! Glad things are slowing down for you :) hope your husband is doing better as well!!! If you ever wanna change or be buddies we can certainly do it!!!

Buddies would be awesome!!:hugs: Thank your husband for his service and you too!! I went from the crazy active duty world to the crazy Wounded Warrior world. Stressful but in a different way I think. My dr. would not refer me to the BAMC fertility clinic because she felt I did not qualify since I have 4 kids. I told her I have lost 3 and you people still don't know what's wrong with me. She referred me to a regular gyno instead.:wacko: Are you taking any supplements or anything else that may help you get preggers? When I started taking Vitex and all the other vitamins it made me at least feel like I was in control and I wasn't begging a dr for help anymore. Stay strong sister, motherhood is a rough ride!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->