Confused

Swanny

Reaction score
Just wondering if this sounds normal to you?

I have been tracking ov with opk's since CD1.

They started off negative, no second line at all.

The line then started to get a little darker but hardly anything there at all really.

Then on CD7 I got what I though was going to be the start of the lines getting stronger but then yesterday on CD8 I am back to no results line at all :wacko:

I'm asuming that maybe the urine was more concentrated on CD 7 and that's why the results line was stronger, can't wait to get home tonight to test again and she what results I get today. I hope the line starts to come back again....

I could be a urine concentration thing or that you had a mini surge. These happen regularly through your cycle, but as long as the opk was negative just disregard it and keep waiting for the positive. I guess mini surges are like 'greasing the wheels' or such for your ovaries!

x

I did another test line night and there was a faint line, darker than that night before.

I am not due to ovulate for 5 days so just waiting to get that dark line.

Do you normally get a darker line each day in the build up to ovulation or can it just be faint and then suddenly get darker?

I have the fade in fade out thing occur. The opk gets progressively darker till its positive and then after the positive gets progressively lighter - from fade in to fade out is about 9 days total. Once again in saying that lots of women go from nothing to positive and then back to nothing - in a matter of hours. It is all to do with what level of LH you have in your blood stream normally and how quickly your body filters it out after the surge. If you go to www.peeonastick.com they have awesome OPK info with questions and answers and pics of various tests the lady has done. It's a great website.

Hope this helps x

I have the fade in fade out thing occur. The opk gets progressively darker till its positive and then after the positive gets progressively lighter - from fade in to fade out is about 9 days total. Once again in saying that lots of women go from nothing to positive and then back to nothing - in a matter of hours. It is all to do with what level of LH you have in your blood stream normally and how quickly your body filters it out after the surge. If you go to www.peeonastick.com they have awesome OPK info with questions and answers and pics of various tests the lady has done. It's a great website.

Hope this helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->