Confused

Daniellem123

Reaction score
So a few of weeks ago I had a very faint positive on a home urine test and the next day I started to bleed, went to the doctors and had blood tests that come back negative so they put it down to a very early miscarriage, but I am having pregnancy symptoms and haven’t had unprotected sex since the blood tests, I have taken another test and it’s negative but again I’m having symptoms, I would be about 5-6 weeks if I’m still pregnant, has this happened to anyone before and if so what happened?

Miscarriages, even early ones, cause your hormones to become wacky for a month or two. My chemical pregnancy 6 years ago cause my cycles to be super messed up for a few months after. This seems the most probable situation, or perhaps you are very early pregnant with a new pregnancy. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the reply, I haven’t had sex since the faint positive test, so it couldn’t be that, I am normal a flat belly person but I have a sort of bump that doesn’t look like my normal period bloating but had no weight change, also had sickness yesterday and today and more symptoms, I’m just quite confused as to why I would be having the symptoms, I know it's possible to have periods when pregnant if you have a low hormone level and the tests lines was very faint you could just about tell it was there and had bloods 2-3 days after and was at 2 so maybe it was just low hormone levels..... or high wishful thinking‍?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->