confused.

sammiwry

Single mummy to Madden <3
Reaction score
I have been joined this site since April 17th but every so often get this message appear when I try and thank someone:

BabyandBump Message
sammiwry, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

To protect our members; certain functions are restricted to new members until a certain level of activity is maintained on the forum.
You may have not of activated you account yet. You can do this by clicking on the link that was sent to your email account when you signed up (to have your activation email resent Click Here).
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

I have activated my account twice, and once the message has appeared it's fine again for a few more days when it reappears :S

Ive made admin aware of your problem hun, hopefully SC can sort it for you.:thumbup:

Please clear your cache

I personally recommend ccleaner :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"