Confused?

vlwood_10

Reaction score
Hi. My periods are rather irregular, and the last 3 have been a 19 day cycle. It's now day 31 and nothing so I took a pregnancy test earlier today. The 1st test line showed up dark purple (positive) and the control line was very faint, but just visible. This was read after 5 minutes as stated on the test. After 8 minutes, the positive line had disappeared and the control (negative) line was more visible. Am I pregnant? I am trying to conceive, have had strange cramping for the last 9 days now, but no period, Just a slight light brown discharge occasionally.

It's odd how the line disappeared but it seems that you are pregnant. :) Perhaps it's time to call your doctor and get a blood test done. Good luck sweets.

Thanks Mollykins.

Had a urine test at the doctors today and they said it was negative.

But considering how the sensitivity of tests vary, the fact that I have never ever been this late for my period and am trying to get pregnant, and that the previous positive line disappeared - well, going to take another test tomorrow morning. (my home test is more sensitive than the doctors)

Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"