confused:/

staceyp

wife & mum
Reaction score
ok so ive held out on posting.. but had so much in common with everyone on ehre lately that i thought i may as well..
for the past 2 weeks ive been having quite bad BH pains.. thats what i put it down to anyway.. for the past few days ive had headaches (which i never get) been extremely tired etc for two days now ive had very loose bowel movements, and yesterday was so worno ut but managed to clean the whole house from top to bottom, cook dinner, play with my 3 year old all day (he 'helped' me clean lol) i washed ALL of bubs clothes etc etc last night i was awake all night with aching hips/pelvic muscles.. and my back pain has been there for weeks is now getting worse also.. im so grumpy cos of it today :(
about a week ago i passed what cann only be described as a massive chunk of snot-like discharge downstairs.. wasnt bloody or anything and since then have had white discharge cotinuously.. for weeks bubs has felt like shes goin gto slip out :/

anyways heres a list of my symptoms ive just found out ive got gestational diabetes... so going this arvo to a different hospital (the low care hospital i was booked into wont tazke me cos im too high-risk now) as well as all this i also have high blood pressure which i havent had in the past..ever.

so i can honestly say ive had enough of being pregnant and want my body back, i want to see my toes again and put my boots on without holding my breath whil ei reach down lol i cant wait to hold my little girl but supposed to have weeks to wait.. (im only 34 weeks pregnant and bubs is measuring 37 weeks; due to gest. diabetes..)
hope everyone is feeling better thann i do lol

Sorry to hear that you got diagnosed with GD! Does it mean they will let you go into labor early? I'm nearly full term... 2 more days!! Then I'm gonna try anything & everything to get this baby out!! And I feel your pain... I dread having to put on socks and boots and not being able to see my body properly! And I always dirty my top somehow and most of the time I don't realize till I look in a mirror!! I feel like a grub! Lol.
Where abouts do you live if you don't mind me asking?

lol me too my tummy catches everything :(
im in victoria (healesville) n u? i just noticed you were in australia as well.. and yeh sucks about the gest. diabetes.. but i think itll make them ok if i went into labour early..
fingers crossed cos shes gonna b huge lol (my son was born a month early and was 6 pounds..) i find oiut this arvo what will hapopen anyways.. :)

Oh wow it's gorgeous over there!! I'm from Victoria too... Western suburbs... Hoping to move out on a farm in the next couple of years though!! In sick of city and ppl everywhere...
My baby is apparently measuring in the 70th percentile so it's ment to be a little bigger as well but not that big!! I'm only small and petrified of labor as this is my first and my family doesn't birth well... But I can't wait to have this baby!! My pelvis is KILLING me! I can't walk properly... Everything is a big effort! Lol, getting dressed, getting out of bed picking things up off the floor! Lol. I definatelly have much more respect for all the pregnant ladies than I used to!! ;P
If your son came early then maybe this time you'll go early too!! Fingers crossed!!
I hope to go by the end of this week, but knowing my luck I'm gonna carry this baby till 42 weeks is up and they will need to induce me!! :(

Sorry to hear about the GD. I`m getting tested this friday for it due to have gaining a little bit more than I should have :x I`m not having any symptoms that you have listed so, fingers crossed.

Keep us posted if you do go into early labor. I believe one of my classmates had a c-section a week early than her due date and she had GD while she was pregnant.

yeh it is beautiful out here (hubby and i have travcelled round a fair bit starte din melbourne; wasgreensborough area, then went to mildura for 2 years for his work and now back again) so trying out this area.. i cant go to healesville hospital now i have to go to boxhill so travelling over there today in this rain :( and dont be scared of labour my family have all this horrific stories.. mine was completely different with DS.. went a month early, 4 hour labour, didnt tear, 6 pound baby ad was a lvoely experiece... you just need to get into the 'zone' so to speak lol there are heaps of lovely stories out there google it and im sure youll feel better.. one thing i did was watch a movie just before i went into labour i really didnt need to see that lol i can watch them fin enow but yeh..at the time i was like helppp!!!!! lol

All i know is they wont let me go full term.. will find out more this arvo..
cool sweets... dont worry bout the test cos you just never know.. im a little over weight but eat so healthy and since moving here so for 3 months ive completely stopped most of my exercise so i think thats what hasnt helped me.. i did eat olots of choccy over easter though lol

ive just written u guys an essay :/

lol, i eat horridly . honestly , it`s mostly small take out & microwave items smh i`m asking for GD . . but i do eat tons of fruits as snacks thinking it would even it out. Hopefully it turns out alright this friday.

Oh no! The weather is horrible!! Poor you! At least you get to find out some more info!! I have bad kidneys so u couldn't pick my hospital either:( I had to choose between sunshine and city, so I chose sunshine coz it's a bit closer... And the pregnancy so far has been going fine so I finally got discharged from the high risk clinic couple of weeks ago so now I found out that I could've had the baby where I wanted to have it in the first place, but it's too late:( oh well at least if there are any complications I'm gonna be in the right place:)
Wow! Sounds like you had a lovely labor!! It does lift my hopes up when I hear of these amazing birth stories! Thank you for telling me about yours!! Your very lucky! Hopefully it somehow rubs off on me ;) goof luck at your appointment today!:) keep in touch!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->