Confused

MissCam

Reaction score
OKAY SO IM ON CD 12

and ive started using ov test strips from CD 10...

only had 1 control dark pink line....
no other line appears

is this okay??
:cry:

Yea. When you are getting ready to ovulate you'll get 2 lines that are equal in color. When not ovulating it will be a lighter 2nd line or no line

Completely normal. No test line means your not about to ovulate in the next couple hours. Keep testing though just because you haven't had 2 lines yet does not mean you wont get them at all. We all ovulate at different points in our cycles. Stay positive!

i'm also on CD12, and started using them on CD10. I had no line for the first two days, then the one I've just done there is a faint line - i'm hoping this means i will get a positive in the next 2 days. Let us know how you get on tomorrow x

hello so it is 7PM and CD 13...

i did a ov test and still only one control line

(thankyou for all ur messages)

i've not done mine yet today... so FX
if i don't get a +OKP this month i'm going to buy some cheaper tests from Amazon so i can test more than once a day - from what i've read from the other girls, this seems to be the way to go to make sure you don't miss your surge. TTC is expensive! x

just done my CD13 OPK - negative again! i have a 28 day cycle so i think i should have had a positive by now! :(

@ Nicola27
i too have 28 day cycles.... ur 1 day behind me :)
i am on CD 14 and i tested lunch time and no 2nd line..
so im going to retest in an hour at 7pm...

if you want to buy cheap ov tests in bulk you can get them from Ebay... i bought 20 Ov tests from Ebay for like £4..
also you can buy 30 40 50 100 and you can mix them with pregnancy and ovulation tests

keep me updated with your Ov testing

@ Nicola27
i too have 28 day cycles.... ur 1 day behind me :)
i am on CD 14 and i tested lunch time and no 2nd line..
so im going to retest in an hour at 7pm...

if you want to buy cheap ov tests in bulk you can get them from Ebay... i bought 20 Ov tests from Ebay for like £4..
also you can buy 30 40 50 100 and you can mix them with pregnancy and ovulation tests

keep me updated with your Ov testing

do you ever get O pains? I think i've felt them before but they always come days after I assume I've ovulated :S maybe now i'm using OPKs I'll find out i do actually O later than the norm. whether that's good or bad i have no idea!

i'll post later after I've tested - just keep DTD if no luck with the tests! Can't hurt :winkwink:

off to check out ebay...

@Nicola go to help and advice thread in Ovulation forum...

thats my siuation as of today 3rd May 2012

and i do feel Ovulation tingle/cramps some months yes..

have u done your test yet?

reply on the other thread please cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"