Confusion with pregnancy tests

zimbim1980

Reaction score
Hi all,

I wonder if you can help or has anyone got experience with this?

My cycles are a little over the place and I thought I was due on Saturday just gone.

I tested on Monday pm and Tuesday am with a normal cheapie preg test and there was a faint positive.

Testing this morning with Tesco digital one and it said not pregnant.

Anyone had this before? Trying not get hopes up but hoping that I am preggers.

Thanks x

I'd wait a few days before trying another digital, they don't tend to be as sensitive as normal HPTs. I wonder if it might be worth getting a FRER to test with? FX for you hun x

I'd wait a few days before trying another digital, they don't tend to be as sensitive as normal HPTs. I wonder if it might be worth getting a FRER to test with? FX for you hun x

WSS, digi ones are not very sensitive at all from what I hear. Superdrug ones are really sensitive, I got an early bfp with those x

I dont want to get your hopes up either, but it sounds like you're in fact pregnant. False positives aren't that common. Good luck!

Sounds to me like you are. Have you since gotten a blood test done? I'm four days late with two bfn with dollar tree tests. I'm usually right on time and most I've ever been late was two days. I have all kinds of symptoms but know there are always other reasons...obgyn appt Tgurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->