Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

samsam23

Reaction score
Hi Mommies. I'm coming over from the TWW and still can't believe I'm here. I look about 4 tests and they're all positive. Digital confirmed this morning. This will be my second. DD is turning 4 next months and has been asking for a baby sister for the last 3 months. So this is really exciting for all of us!

I was wondering if any one is around the same time as I am and will like to go on this amazing journey. I would love to hear your stories.

Wishing everyone a H&H 9 months.

Hello hunny I am Lauren I have a little boy called Joshua who is 15th months and just found out I am pregnant due around October 15th when will you be due and how you feeling you excited xx

Hi. I'm Samantha. I'm due around Oct 27th. I'm super excited, we actually went to babies r us last night and purchased a nursery set. Well put it on layaway but put a nice down on it. Lol I kno it might have been a little to soon but we were just so excited. (Please don't judge my craziness lol). So far I'm been feeling okay just slight cramping some cramping in my lower right side.

How about u? Any symptoms or anything. We're u guys trying? I remember 15 months with my daughter. It's such an exciting time.

Hi folks. I confirmed my test with a digital one yesterday (the exact day I found out I was pregnant with my little girl 3 years ago!). I'm not sure how far along I am as my cycle hasn't been regular since coming off the pill but I guess I'm around 7 weeks. I'm very excited but at the same time felt teary and emotional, almost like I am doing a disservice to my little girl who still seems like such a baby. She adores babies and I'm sure she will love having a sibling but I can't help but worry that she'll be jealous. She'looks have just turned 3 when baby number 2 arrives. I also worry that I will never be able to love a child so deeply as I love my daughter. She really is the apple of my eye. Probably pregnancy hormones speaking!

Congrats bitethebullet. 7 weeks is so awesome. I'm a little worried about the jealousy thing too. My daughter keeps asking for sister but in her head I think she thinks the baby will just pop out of me running and playing lol.

Wow still can't believe I'm really pregnant.

Hi Mommies. I'm coming over from the TWW and still can't believe I'm here. I look about 4 tests and they're all positive. Digital confirmed this morning. This will be my second. DD is turning 4 next months and has been asking for a baby sister for the last 3 months. So this is really exciting for all of us!

I was wondering if any one is around the same time as I am and will like to go on this amazing journey. I would love to hear your stories.

Wishing everyone a H&H 9 months.

hi my edd is 23rd october

i have 3 other children
DS aged 4 and boy/girl twins aged 2

xx

Awesome. A few days before me. Twins wow that's amazing. How was that pregnancy?

Hi ladies. I'm Shannon and I'm pregnant with #2 :happydance: Sam, I'm also due October 27! I have a 14.5 month old son, so he will be just under 2 when this baby arrives. Still being super cautious about getting excited as it is so early on and we had a loss back in 2012 at almost 10 weeks. Fingers crossed all goes well this time. So far just feeling a little tired and suffering from some slight heartburn.

Congrats to everyone! It would be great to have a group like this to follow along on this journey :thumbup:

Hi Shannon. I totally kno how u feel. We lost our last angel at about 5 weeks back in Nov 13' so it's scary to get excited. But I can't lie and say I'm not. I'm just going into this with the best thoughts and doing everything I can to not stress. But I'll be lying if I say a part of me isn't scared to death.

Anyways on to the happy thoughts lol,,, wow that's cool we both found out on the same day and due on the same day. Did u happen to be in the TWW forums? We're u guys trying for another?

For the last couple nights when I wake up to pee I can't seem to fall back asleep. As a matter of fact I'm suffering thru it right now. It's 3:40 am and I'm up. I'm never like this! Also my boobs hurt so bad in a way it almost kinda seems like they burn.

Hey Sam! I made it! Lol I've been having the same problem with sleep. Up at 3and can't go back to sleep. But it gets better! Soon you won't be able to stay Awake! Lol

Congratulations ladies! My name is Audra, my EDD is October 26th. I'm super excited!

Hiii Ladies!! :waves:
My name is Crystal and I just got my :BFP: last night! Used a Walmart 88 cent cheapie and got a + on the day's last urine. Figured for sure it would end up being a false positive, so I tested again this am on an FRER and sure enough!
We have one daughter who is 20 months old. I was on B&B during my first TTC/Pregnancy, but forgot it existed while we were TTC #2. So, I'm back! :)
EDD is October 30.

Congrats to all and hoping for a H&H 9 months for all of us! <3

Awesome. A few days before me. Twins wow that's amazing. How was that pregnancy?

if im honest not somethink i want to experience again,
they say having twins is double everythink well i didnt realise that mean in pregnancy to , my head was probly in the toilet for first 16 weeks all day sickness ,

xx

Lura- Okay point taken...(Note to self) Never have twins lol. I couldn't imagine feeling like that. When I was pregnant with DD I felt nauseaed a lot but only actually threw up once. So I was very thankful for that. Hoping this one is the same. But I'll take what I can get.

Audra- Yay ur here. This sleep thing sucks. Luckily this is a long weekend so I 'm able to get some naps in here and there, but work starts up again tomorrow and that means no more sleeping past 6:30am, so I hoping I can get a solid rest tonight.

Crystal- Congrats and welcome. U found out last night, how exciting. How many cycles were you trying for?

Well I called and my an appt. with the OBGYN and they're having me come in tomorrow for labs and paperwork. I'm excited it kinda makes it feel more real. Still a little cramping here and there. But other than that I'm doing okay. Glad I have all u ladies to share this journey with.

H&H 9 months to us all.

Welcome new ladies. This is such an exciting and nerve-racking time!

Sam, no I wasn't on the TWW boards. I have only been lurking since we started TTC again, but when I saw your thread here with the same due date in the title, I knew I had to speak up! lol :winkwink:

Not much to report for me. I took a CB digital this morning and got "Pregnant, 2-3", so at 14dpo I'm pretty happy with that. I have one more digi to take, which I'll try and save for next week so I can hopefully see 3+. With DS morning sickness kicked in around 5 1/2 weeks (and lasted until about 16!), so I'm just enjoying this last little bit of time before I expect that to hit again. Booked a docs appointment for next Tuesday, when I'll be 5 weeks, to confirm and get the ball rolling.

Shannon- U bring a smile to my face! I'm so glad I got u to post. It seems like were in the same boat. Both expecting #2 after a loss as well. And it seemed like we are on the same cycle. What are the chances. I have to admit tho I did get a little jealous when u said ur CB said 2-3... I took one as well this morning and got 1-2. Hopefully it doesn't mean anything. I have labs tomorrow morning before work, so hopefully I am able to talk to the dr. about my fears. I have been having cramping in my lower right side today almost by my pelvic bone I think.

How are u feeling? Where on u from. OMG so many questions lol...

I'm from Melbourne, Australia! I see you're from Los Angeles, so a long way away from me! I spent a few months living in Pasadena back in 2010 so I know a little about LA.

I'm feeling pretty good really. Just a little more tired than usual and I've noticed that I feel a bit dizzy when I get up too fast. I think it is going to be challenging once I start feeling sick and having a toddler to run around after. Maybe it will be a little easier for you with your DS being a bit older... what do you think? lol.

I wouldn't worry too much about the CBD saying 1-2, today is 14dpo so it could really go either way! I half expected mine to say that this morning. Good luck at the doctor's tomorrow, definitely let us know how you go.

How is everyone else going so far?

Hi I'm Heather and I have an Edd of October 27th :) our dd will turn 2 in May and I'm so excited to find other mommies in the same boat as me :)

Lura- Okay point taken...(Note to self) Never have twins lol. I couldn't imagine feeling like that. When I was pregnant with DD I felt nauseaed a lot but only actually threw up once. So I was very thankful for that. Hoping this one is the same. But I'll take what I can get.

Audra- Yay ur here. This sleep thing sucks. Luckily this is a long weekend so I 'm able to get some naps in here and there, but work starts up again tomorrow and that means no more sleeping past 6:30am, so I hoping I can get a solid rest tonight.

Crystal- Congrats and welcome. U found out last night, how exciting. How many cycles were you trying for?

Well I called and my an appt. with the OBGYN and they're having me come in tomorrow for labs and paperwork. I'm excited it kinda makes it feel more real. Still a little cramping here and there. But other than that I'm doing okay. Glad I have all u ladies to share this journey with.

H&H 9 months to us all.

This would have been our 3rd cycle attempt if it hadn't happened. I'm getting period like cramps, which I remember getting with my first pregnancy, but that doesn't stop me from POAS every morning to make sure it's still real. :p
I only have one FRER left so I'm going to *try* to wait a few days before using it. ;)
I have yet to make an appt with an OB/MW. Guess I need to get on that. Think shooting for 8 weeks would be okay? Maybe just get a dating scan knocked out at the same appointment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->