Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

So dh is obsessed with seeing the test progression, i think it's cute ☺ took another digi today and it went up! Yay!

I was to scared to take my last CBD this morning. The nurse quoted me at 3+5 Yesterday so today should be 3+6. Tomorrow hits 4 weeks. I'll take it then. I just didn't want to see the 1-2 I'm waiting for the 2-3. I think it would make my day like it made ur hubby's lol.

R u feeling any better today so far?

I do feel better, just exhausted. I couldn't sleep lastnight....

I took this picture to show dh fetal growth over the next few weeks. First is 1/3 black peppercorn, sunflower seed kernel, orange seed, blueberry & raspberry.... this is based on what the bump says. After looking at it myself it's crazy how much they grow this month! Grow baby grow! Lol

Oh how cute!!
ETA: flipporama1 - I just noticed you're in FL as well! What part? Is this your first pregnancy

Crystal, I'm in St. Petersburg. No way! This is my 4th but it's Dh's 1st ☺

Aw how sweet! Is he stoked??
We're up in the Panhandle, between PCB and Pensacola. :)

Hi Ladies!

I just got my :bfp: on Monday :) My hubbie, Huy and I have been trying for one and a half years. We got pregnant in December but it was ectopic. This will be our first child.

Today I am getting my second HCG beta done. I'm a little nervous because last time I only got to my second blood before I found out I was losing it. So, of course, I'm nervous history will repeat itself. BUT everything looks good on the chart end and I also have quite a few symptoms when I only had one last time. Mostly, I am VERY hungry and VERY thirsty and VERY tired. lol My boobs are also heavy and hurt.

Anyway, my EDD is Halloween!

Yes he is! He's jumping for joy all day everyday. He calls me all day asking me how our baby is ☺❤ lol

Hi gals!

I got a BFP on 2/15 and we were soooo excited for baby #1! I have PCOS so I always just assumed it was going to be hard/impossible to get preg!

This morning I had bleeding/cramping and went to dr. She put me on bed rest and is checking my blood hormone levels every two days. Will know more tomorrow!

Any one else having bleeding like AF and cramping? Trying to stay positive but I'm also worried and nervous! :thumbup:

Audra I'm glad everything is going good.

BeeBee welcome! How did today's beta go? Halloween thats awesome. OH wants me to try to hold off and to have the baby on Halloween. It's his favorite holiday and he thinks it would just be so cool. LOL

Texasgirl- No I never had bleeding except with a mc (so sorry to say that) but it could be anything. Just try to stay calm and not stress right now. Thats what the baby needs. Relax even tho I kno it's easier said then done.

Nothing new to report on my end so far today. A little slight cramping here and there but thats all. I've been reallly busy with work today so it's making my mind be on other things. I'm still EXTREMELY TIRED even tho i got 8 hours sleep last night. I guess it's just something I need to get use to.

Hi. Can I join you ladies. I'm 5 weeks today. My EDD is currently the 25th but I might learn more at my ultrasound on Monday. We did IUI so we kinda know when I ovulated and conceived so I think I'm pretty on target with my weeks. But it would be cool to have a Halloween baby.

So far I've got morning sickness (not too bad though, only threw up a couple times), am beyoooooond tired, and have terrible bloating. I already look 3 months preggers. But I guess it's kind of reassuring to have some symptoms. But I know that doesn't necessarily mean much.

I had an MMC last January (and am 41) so I'm cautiously optimistic about this one. I hope the little bean has burrowed nice and tight and will stick for me.

I told work already, they're super cool and it was hard to hide the gingerale crackers and yawning. And the fact that I can no longer lift heavy things. So I knew they'd figure it out. It's such a hard thing to hide.

How's everyone else feeling?

samsam23 - it is easier said than done. But fingers (legs, toes...) crossed that tomorrow comes with good or at least not bad news.

Texasgirl- Thats the spirit. Lol try to distract urself a little bit. TRY being the word...

Dojenstein- Welcome! Of course u can join, the more the merrier lol. Wow 5 weeks and ur morning sickness already kicked in. Ginger ale is about all I want right now. I need to tell work I'm just holding off.

Wow, so many new ladies. Congrats to you all! I think it's natural that we all feel nervous, whether we've experienced previous loss or not. I really just want to fast-forward to the "honeymoon" second trimester where we can relax a little.

No morning sickness yet, but I had a look back at when it kicked in last time - I distinctly remember being at an event and being like "I'm pretty sure I'm not imagining this... I think I feel sick" and from there it only got worse. That was at about 5+2. Right now I'm 4+2 so if I follow the same lines I have about a week left. It was pretty bad until about 16 weeks, not sure how I'm gonna cope this time with a toddler as well! Oh well, we do what we have to! With my loss I didn't have MS, so I'm kinda hoping I start feeling sick soon (although I know I will feel differently once it has actually arrived, lol).

Looks like we have lots of US ladies so far. So you will all be pregnant over summer, right? We're just coming to the end of summer here in Australia so my pregnancy will be over winter, just like last time.

We haven't told anyone yet, either. Hopefully we will be able to get a dating scan between 7-8 weeks, so if all goes well then we will probably tell our immediate families, and then others once we hit 12-13 weeks.

Oh and Sam, that's cool that you live near Pasadena. We were only there for 3 months because my husband was doing part of his PhD at Caltech. I really liked it there. I'm originally from New Zealand but have lived in Aus for 8 years now (hubby is Aussie).

Anyone else have a backache from hell? My Lower back kills right now! Other than that I just have mild cramping here and there, very mild nausea here and there, had diarrhea for a couple days but I think that's gone now. I'm still really Hungry, peeing all the time and tired.
I also can't wait to get to the second trimester! It's just so much easier and more fun ☺ i hope everyone has great day! ☺☺☺☺☺❤❤❤❤❤

I just purchased a fetal Doppler ☺ I'm so so excited! I should have it by next Friday! Yay!

I just got my first appointment set for March 17th! I'll be 8weeks 1day. And I'll get an ultrasound ☺☺☺☺☺❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ I'm overjoyed today! All good news today so far! I'm happy happy happy! Lol

I've always wanted to travel outside of the country so I think it's so cool that ur in Australia.

I have backache here and there but only in my lower right side. Audra it seems like we're having the exact same symptoms. I also took my last CBD test last night and it said 2-3. I was so excited. I loved seeing it go up. It made my night. Is there a certain Doppler that u bought. I might look online today for some.

Today marks 4 weeks. 36 to go. And I can't wait!!!!

Dr called this morning and said my hCG level was only 27. She suspects MC. I don't have regular period due to PCOS so I can't use my LMP as an accurate date of how far along I am and what my hCG level should be. I know conception was 1/24/15.

Going in tomorrow for more blood work to recheck my hCG level and will get the results on Monday. Feeling disappointed and pessimistic. :sad1:

Texasgirl :( I am so so sorry. I could only imagine what u could be feeling. Still praying for a miracle and u are in my thoughts.

Staying positive for you Texasgirl :hugs: Let us know how you go.

So sorry to hear that TXgirl. You never know though, my fingers are crossed for you. I went through an MC and there just is nothing encouraging to say except that you can go on to have a healthy pregnancy. But all positive vibes to you.

I just started Googling all this scary stuff about pregnancy that could go wrong (baaaaad idea) but I have my first US on Monday. I'll be 5w5d and that's right on the cusp of possibly being able to see something. I'll be freaking out if they don't see anything and make me wait and come back. I just can't stand the waiting. I just want to know the baby is ok. Ugh. Well, there's no use stressing since there's nothing I can do.

How's everyone else hanging in there?

Dojenstein I have my first US on the 4th. I will be 5+6 and was also reading about that being on the cusp. I was thinking of calling and seeing if I could maybe reschedule it for a week later. That would put me at 6weeks and 6days. That should be okay to see some sort of heartbeat. I just feel like it would put me back to how I felt at my last scan when I mc. There was no HB and I was devastated. So I don't want to have any chance of worrying about it....... Yea I think that's what I'll do lol. Better be safe than sorry.

Nothing new to report except the usual. I feel like I just get more and more tired tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->