Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

Hi! I'm due right around the same time. I think maybe Oct. 25th. It'll be fun to go through this together!

Shannon Pasadena isn't to far from me. That's awesome that now ur in Australia. I bet it's amazing down under lol.

Welcome to all the new ladies here. Well I went to my appointment this morning but just saw the nurse, filled out paperwork, gave urine and blood, and went over all the do's and don'ts. What I am really confused about is the mayo. With my first pregnancy with DD 4 years ago that was never an issue. I love mayo on my sandwiches :( lol.
Anyways I'm determined to do everything I can to have this baby and have it be healthy especially after the mc last year.
I'm actually a lot more positive about it. And I've decided not to let the past dwell on my joy.

The nurse also pushed my EDD back to 29 Oct from my last period. I kno I happen to have ovulated earlier than normal but I guess that doesn't matter much.

Has any morning sickness kicked in for anyone yet. If I haven't eaten I get a little nauseated but that's all.

Have a good day ladies.

Sam i also went to the clinic today to confirm pregnancy. Saw the nurse etc etc. Never heard anything about mayonnaise though.... weird... i don't have my first appointment yet. They'll call me in a few days to set it up. My EDD is still the 26th. As soon as i hear the hb the first time, dh and i are gonna go have a private scan just for shits and giggles :) it's only $40 so why not? We spend twice that on going out to dinner, ya know? If all is well, we're also getting a fetal heart monitor. I had one with both my sons and listened to nate's heartbeat from 9 weeks on and wes' from 5w5d :) it was awesome to be able to check whenever I wanted ☺❤
As for nausea, mines not too bad either. I have diarrhea though, it sucks :( I'm really irritable and exhausted too...
Welcome everyone!

Sam i also went to the clinic today to confirm pregnancy. Saw the nurse etc etc. Never heard anything about mayonnaise though.... weird... i don't have my first appointment yet. They'll call me in a few days to set it up. My EDD is still the 26th. As soon as i hear the hb the first time, dh and i are gonna go have a private scan just for shits and giggles :) it's only $40 so why not? We spend twice that on going out to dinner, ya know? If all is well, we're also getting a fetal heart monitor. I had one with both my sons and listened to their heartbeat from 9 weeks on :) it was awesome to be able to check whenever I wanted ☺❤
As for nausea, mines not too bad either. I have diarrhea though, it sucks :( I'm really irritable and exhausted too...
Welcome everyone!

My next appt is March 4TH and if everything goes well we will hear our LO's HB. I can't wait for that moment to be honest. I would really like to get a fetal heart monitor, that sounds so amazing and reassuring at times to be able to listen to it at any moment.

OMG last night I was irritable, everything was getting to me. I felt so bad cuz DD just wanted to talk and talk too. Thankfully OH stepped in and helped out. I'm super exhausted and all I'm thinking about is getting off work and hitting the bed... But then picking DD up from school, grocery shopping, and dinner thoughts come in lol.

I thank god for BnB world tho because we have decided not to tell ANYONE until I make it into the second trimester or I show and can't really deny it anymore. So u guys are the only ones I can share with. That makes it so much easier. My mom is actually coming to stay for a few days starting Thursday so i need to do a sweep of thw house and get rid of any and all baby stuff. Tests, books, SMEP calendar, babiesrus reciepts etc..... Who knew living a double life could be so exhausting lol.

No morning sickness here. I get cramping and a little nauseous right after eating, but nothing debilitating. I didn't have any Morning Sickness with my first, so I'm hoping I get lucky this time too (though not hopeful) :p I also get ravenously hungry only a few hours after I have eaten. Which is unusual.
Lol, we've already told everyone we know. We're both terrible at keeping our pregnancy secret. I still have a doppler from DD so I can't wait to be able to listen to the heartbeat! :)

Luckily with my daughter I only had one incident where I actually threw up. I felt nausea a lot but nothing really came up. I don't think I'm going to be so lucky this time around, but hey u never know.
Thats cool u guys told everyone. When I found out I was pregnant again back in Oct 2013 I told my mom, and grandma since we are very close and they were not supportive at all. OH thinks that all the stress they put on me is more than likely the reason I lost it. They would actullay call and leave messages everyday about having an abortion and this this and that.

Me and OH are both in the military and they thought we were to busy, and they said they wouldn't help out with a new baby as much as they helped with DD as we had to be away for a few weeks here and there for training. None of that matters we wanted another LO and were going to have one. So they just have to deal with it.

Luckily with my daughter I only had one incident where I actually threw up. I felt nausea a lot but nothing really came up. I don't think I'm going to be so lucky this time around, but hey u never know.
Thats cool u guys told everyone. When I found out I was pregnant again back in Oct 2013 I told my mom, and grandma since we are very close and they were not supportive at all. OH thinks that all the stress they put on me is more than likely the reason I lost it. They would actullay call and leave messages everyday about having an abortion and this this and that.

Me and OH are both in the military and they thought we were to busy, and they said they wouldn't help out with a new baby as much as they helped with DD as we had to be away for a few weeks here and there for training. None of that matters we wanted another LO and were going to have one. So they just have to deal with it.

Oh my goodness that sounds so stressful! I don't blame you one bit for not sharing. Good for you guys for acknowledging and enforcing your boundaries. There's no reason to open yourselves up to that unnecessary stress so soon. :(

Yes the only thing I have time for is to be happy. So yay for babies lol.

Where r u from itsme?

I know it's so so early but I can't help but look at baby bedding and nursery things online. It's consuming me! I spend so much time looking and I already have a damn registry started. Its CRAZY. I can't wait to hear the baby's heartbeat soon. I'm losing sleep over it. Thank God I've never had a loss but I know it can happen and to anyone... I'm terrified of it or I think really of getting really attached to the idea of having a baby and it get taken away.... Idk I guess my hormones are getting to me lately :( i just hope everything is ok in there! Sorry to blab, I just don't want to worry dh about this kind of stuff... thanks for listening ladies :)

It's not crazy. Friday (the day I found out I was pregnant) OH and I went to babies r us and bought the crib and dresser for the nursery. Granted we put it on layaway but already paid $700 into it. Now that's crazy! The way I see it is this is such an amazing and exciting time for us why the hell can't we go crazy and obsess over it. I already kno it's going to consume me especially once I have the bump.

Audra don't be scared. That's the last thing u need right now. I've decided I am just going to let nature take its course. I'm going to stay positive and everything will be okay. The same thing goes for u. Yes hormones will take over us sometimes but they'll eventually they will go away. Hopefully this helps a little bit.

Hi ladies!

Congratulations to you all.

I got my BFP this week. First month of trying! Eeek.....thought it would take a bit longer than that.

I have a LB who is 3 in July.

My estimated due date is 18th October.

xx

So dh is obsessed with seeing the test progression, i think it's cute ☺ took another digi today and it went up! Yay!

Attachments

• 20150218_063401-1.jpg
    20150218_063401-1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1
California

Oh yay!! It's cool to see another US Mama in here. :)

I know it's so so early but I can't help but look at baby bedding and nursery things online. It's consuming me! I spend so much time looking and I already have a damn registry started. Its CRAZY. I can't wait to hear the baby's heartbeat soon. I'm losing sleep over it. Thank God I've never had a loss but I know it can happen and to anyone... I'm terrified of it or I think really of getting really attached to the idea of having a baby and it get taken away.... Idk I guess my hormones are getting to me lately :( i just hope everything is ok in there! Sorry to blab, I just don't want to worry dh about this kind of stuff... thanks for listening ladies :)

((hugs)) Mama! I think the fear of a loss haunts all of us, especially in the First Tri. Just remember that, whether or not you decide to give in to the fear or the excitement. Whether or not you decided to tell people early or wait until 2nd tri, what's going to happen will happen. Why not enjoy it while you have it and if all goes well, we'll all will have a nice healthy baby on the other side of this and we were able to enjoy every moment of it! :)

I took this picture to show dh fetal growth over the next few weeks. First is 1/3 black peppercorn, sunflower seed kernel, orange seed, blueberry & raspberry.... this is based on what the bump says. After looking at it myself it's crazy how much they grow this month! Grow baby grow! Lol

Attachments

• 20150218_110617-1~3.jpg
    20150218_110617-1~3.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 3
I took this picture to show dh fetal growth over the next few weeks. First is 1/3 black peppercorn, sunflower seed kernel, orange seed, blueberry & raspberry.... this is based on what the bump says. After looking at it myself it's crazy how much they grow this month! Grow baby grow! Lol

Oh how cute!!
ETA: flipporama1 - I just noticed you're in FL as well! What part? Is this your first pregnancy

So dh is obsessed with seeing the test progression, i think it's cute ☺ took another digi today and it went up! Yay!

I was to scared to take my last CBD this morning. The nurse quoted me at 3+5 Yesterday so today should be 3+6. Tomorrow hits 4 weeks. I'll take it then. I just didn't want to see the 1-2 I'm waiting for the 2-3. I think it would make my day like it made ur hubby's lol.

R u feeling any better today so far?

Mrs P welcome. Wishing u a H&H 9 months ahead. Wow u got lucky with this being ur 1st cycle and getting ur BFP. It took me 3.

Oh how cute!!
ETA: flipporama1 - I just noticed you're in FL as well! What part? Is this your first pregnancy

Crystal, I'm in St. Petersburg. No way! This is my 4th but it's Dh's 1st ☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->