Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Thank you for your advice....Im due to test about 4pm today so fingers crossed, donor is ready and waiting so just need a smiley face.
How long would you say to keep testing????

When is af next due? How reliable is your donor? perhaps if you dont get a smiley face do the insemination anyway, better than no insemination at all.

I would carry on testing too!!

Sooo..Ive found my new donor already! :happydance: Me and my friend went to meet him last night and he's really lovely, and he just emailed saying he'd love to help me out and thinks Id make a great mummy, so we're doing the first insemination on the 17th and the 2nd on the 19th, and I SHUD ov aroud the 20th!!! I'm so excited to be back in the game! AF came yesterday, so starting soy CD3-7 from tomro, then EPO from around CD10!!!!!! :D Good luck everyone testing soon!!!!

Donor is very reliable, we did 1 insem last Wed, kind of test run really...He is available whenever we are !!!
My next AF is due 14th April... update on cervical mucas...its creamy white at mo..sorry for tmi...:blush:
Be glad to Ov test at 4pm, busting for a wee lol....

Hi Seashells, I could've written your story myself! Hubby has also had a vasectomy.

It's entirely possible that you did Ovulate but missed it with the OPK - apparently the LH surge happens over 4 hours so it could be that LH surge happened before or after you tested (happened to me last month). I find using the CB smileys alongside my CB fertility monitor works brilliantly - I get warning through the fertility monitor and can pinpoint it with the smiley.

I'm 7-8DPO and having some convincing symptoms. This is our first cycle using a donor.

just did OPK and another negative...:cry:
Should i just do my insems anyway?? and when????

xx

Insems can work up to 4 days before ovulation - maybe do 2 or 3 inseminations? 1 every other day should cover you for the next week ... If you haven't already Ov'd that is. Keep testing in the meantime tho. Have you considered the fertility monitors? You can pick up some great deals on EBay.

Im not temping lunabean,pretty new to all this...

Beatrix,HI...Nice to know some1 in same situation as us. I really think our Donor would go for every other day this week so will have a chat with hubby later and mayb we will give it go....although i have a dreaded feeling that i have missed this months :cry: I am going to look up the fertilty monitors,i have heard they are good....
Lots of :dust: to you!!!!!

xx

wishing all u girls good luck as for me still in 2ww hopefully hear some good news soon!!! i should start af next week so lets see if she will come

You should get 'taking charge of your fertility' book, it has everything in it you need to know!!! Also, I use OPKs instead, the cheap ovulation tests, as you can see the line getting darker the closer you are to ovulation, as sometimes you can miss your smiley face surge by just a few hours, once my OPKS didnt seem to be getting darker at all, I tested at 4pm and it was faint, and then again at 9pm and it was totally positive!!!! Worth looking into maybe?

OHai & R0xaNN -- FX'ed for you girls! Hope we are all blessed with BFPs soon!

Everyday i'm hoping & praying AF stays the hell away from OH! :af: That ugly witch is not welcome here!!

Luna -- So happy you already found a donor you like! And excited you will be back in the game soon! :happydance:

how many of u r in 2ww? i am still waiting anxiously to test!!! but dont want test until my period due!! hope we all get bfp!!!! i want have xmas baby!!1

12dpo and got a BFN with FMU :cry: AF is due on Friday 8th so if she's not here by Saturday I'll test again. Temps staying nice and high after a huge dip on 8dpo so hoping that might've been implantation.

Good luck to everyone else testing soon!! xx

how many of u r in 2ww? i am still waiting anxiously to test!!! but dont want test until my period due!! hope we all get bfp!!!! i want have xmas baby!!1

RubyRainbows -- Testing April 9th (if we can wait that long!!)

TTC Sept 2010 -- Testing April 5th

Babeforever14 -- Testing April 18th

beatrix -- Testing when??

R0xaNN3 -- Testing April 6th

OHaiMommy -- Testing April 7th

Am i missing anyone in the 2WW?

Babeforever -- Is that testing date correct? I got the dates from reading thru everyone's posts in the last several pages. That seems like an awful long 2WW??

I want a Christmas baby too!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Anyone having any symptoms?

Lots of baby dust girls! :dust:

Having quite a few symptoms. Some I recognise from past cycles, but others are new and keeping my hopes up!

Here are the symptoms I always get: bloating, very mildly tender breasts and nipples, twinges here and there and creamy cm.

Here are the symptoms I'm getting this month: extreme bloating (I honestly look like I'm already 6 months pregnant lol!), cramping before and after using the bathroom (already ruled out UTI), tender breasts and sore nipples (worse than usual), massively increased appetite (eating every 1.5 hours), mild nausea (if I go more than 2 hours without food), hot flashes first thing in morning and last thing at night, increased temps and my uterus area feels very hard and bloated, even more so after I've eaten. I know it can't possibly be my uterus this early on but it's definitely different.

Had two negative tests at 9 and 12 dpo already but with internet cheapies. Might have to get out the CB digis or the FRER's when I get paid! :haha:

xx

Sorry for the mahoosive post! :blush:

Those symptoms are looking good! I always get massivly hungry when Im in the 2ww, thats usually how I know, when I'm about to eat my 2nd tub of pringles :rofl:

well the reason my 2ww long im waiting couple days of missed period.. i dont want test before or on the day.. i am due for pms on 14th :) also i have been experiencing nauseous few days ago i was cramping <<< to early for pms cramps so i hope thats good sign.. also put on my favorite tight jeans n felt nauseous worst than i already am :) i 2 nights ago i wiped and saw some gooey clear cm so i never experience this i also hope this is a good sign.. my period due next thursday!!!!

Hi
Hope everyone is well....
I really think i have my OV this month :shrug: so i think i ll start afresh next month using clearblue fertility monitor :) Any advice on the best way of using this for the 1st time would be greatful lol.....

:dust: To us all and good luck for those in 2ww.. Really wish you all :bfp:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"