Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

hey luna bean i have done 3 insemination via instead cup(donor put deeds in cup) just put another one in at 9pm.. i hope i get blessed this time around.. :)

AF due today, no sign of the witch so far, but nothing - I tried an OPK today which was stark White not even a hint of a line.... Truly thinking insemination didn't work this cycle..... Oh well, onto the next, we'll be having a short break after our next try - we'll be on holiday for my 30th and ovulation should happen while we're away

Fingers crossed I get a great birthday present xxx

Im currently in the 2ww hope i concieve and get my baby dust this month!! good luck girls..

Good luck to babeforever14 and everyone else stuck in the 2ww!

I'm on 6dpo now and yesterday I had a spike in my temp which I originally thought was just a fluke... but I've had another big jump today. Can that mean anything? There's been no dip at all though :shrug: xx

hi ladies me and my wife been trying with donor sperm since december, technically i was trying since june but that sperm donor didnt have much sperm and all i ended up with was a chemical lol so now here we are im due on the 6th symptom spotting haha but basically we bought wee white cups wi lids from ebay an 10m syringes and he does the deed keepts it warm in his arm pit then passes it to us and leaves lol he was a very old friend of mine and had been checked out before we used him so now its jsut the waiting game good luck all the ladies who are trying with donor sperm feel free to add us xxx

Im currently in my tww!! i cannot wait to see the bFP!!!! i will finally be filled with joy.. wish all u gurls good luck this month!!

I'm on the 2ww too - currently around 3dpo, had first ever insems on Sunday and Monday, AF is due on 9th April! FX

7dpo and temps still staying high... lower abdomen is rock solid... endless appetite. The rest of my symptoms are all the usual suspects like tender bbs and twinges etc. Trying to keep my hopes down but it's not working :haha: xx

Good luck girls! I meet my new donor on Sunday, so should be starting around the 16th of April, if AF shows tomro like she should!

Let's keep track of who is in the TWW -- Seems we have a few...!

Tell me the dates you are testing!

RubyRainbows -- Testing April 9th (if we can wait that long!!)

TTC Sept 2010 -- Testing when??

Babeforever14 -- Testing when??

beatrix -- Testing when??

Who else is in the 2ww?? Let's get some BFPs girls!

NovemberRayne have you tested yet?? Why are you testing with an OPK rather than a HPT? :test: FX'ed for ya!

Lots of :dust: girls!!!!!!!!!

OMG Rainbow that pic is so cute! I'm thinking about doing an Easter pic with Eden kind of like that!

I'm planning on testing at 12dpo which will be Tuesday I think?

Ok, had a HUGE temp drop today at 8dpo, went down from 97.90 to 96.80 :wacko: Could be an implantation dip but I'm just not feeling it for some reason. Not feeling very optimistic at all xx

im testing on 18th my period due on 14th so im give it 4 days "hope postive,Pray Postive,Test postive"<<<< my quote everyday when i pray!!! baby dust to all!!!

anyone have any signs before BFP and how long after dpo u recieve the signs?? im experincing lower back pain and sleepy.. lil crampy i hope this is good sign..

She's doing great Topaz! Her weight was up to 7lbs 9ozs at her doc appointment on Friday. Her birth weight was 5lbs 5ozs and went down to 5lbs 1oz so she is doing great! How are you feeling?

Any news from Gina anyone (AKA Snagglepat)?

Your little girl is absolutely lovely :cloud9:

Re Gina - she had a baby boy a while back. I'll let her know you've been asking after her :)

RubyRainbows- Im currently in the 2ww, af was due yesterday and still no sign!

Good luck all!!!

Let's keep track of who is in the TWW -- Seems we have a few...!

Tell me the dates you are testing!

RubyRainbows -- Testing April 9th (if we can wait that long!!)

TTC Sept 2010 -- Testing April 5th

Babeforever14 -- Testing April 18th

beatrix -- Testing when??

R0xaNN3 -- Testing any day!!!!! :test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g