Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

RubyRainbows -- Testing April 9th

TTC Sept 2010 -- Testing April 5th

Babeforever14 -- Testing April 18th

beatrix -- :bfp: CONGRATS!!!!!! :happydance:

R0xaNN3 -- :bfp: CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

OHaiMommy -- :witch: :hugs:

mechanica -- Testing April 22nd

--------------------------------------------------

beatrix! Awesome news! :thumbup: Well done!

This is a lucky thread these days, hope its my turn soooonn! For a forever baby, not just a BFP, I'm SICK of seeing those!!!

We're starting cycle three of insems on monday, this time armed with conceive plus..... Fingers crossed xxx

I had to inseminate again because i messed up my cycle a bit so i'll be testing on the 22nd April instead. I did ICI this month, rather than syringe style.

Good luck to all those who are waiting!!

x

Hi again, hope everyone's coping well with the 2ww! :hugs:

15dpo today and AF is due. No sign of her whatsoever. No cramping, no nausea and my tender boobs are still here. Usually they disappear on the morning the witch shows up. No drop in temps either, just stayed up at 97.9.

Tested this morning with a very old IC, the last of my collection :haha: Thought I saw a line at first, a VERY faint one. Then realised I might be looking at a small indentation on the surface of the test. Makes sense because the line I could supposedly see had little to no colour and wasn't as thick as the control line. It was a blue dye test too and I've since read that they're crap? :shrug: I'm getting paid on Wednesday so if she's not here by then I'm splurging on some digis! :happydance: xx

Good luck TTC Sept 2010! We are testing this weekend if the ugly :witch: doesn't show! Hope she stays away from both of us!

:af: :af: :af:

I need help ladies.. today i experience pink when i wiped but its 6 days early if its af i never been early can this be implanting???? please help i never experience this.. my first month ttc

I need help ladies.. today i experience pink when i wiped but its 6 days early if its af i never been early can this be implanting???? please help i never experience this.. my first month ttc

Could def be implantation... good luck, hope this is your month! Have you been reading posts on the TTC threads too....... lots of info on implantation & early pregnancy symptoms!

thanks ruby rainbows i will def look into it and compare :) fingers crossed for everyone ttc december baby!!1

Well it's looking like the witch got me a day late. Temp dropped from 97.9 to 97.6. Still above cover line but my temp hasn't been this low since I had a dip at 8dpo. When I checked my cm there was a streak of bright red blood. Urgh.

I think OH & i are out too. Tested for the 1st time today & got a definite BFN. So disappointing! AF usually arrives between CD 27 - 34 & today is CD34 with no signs of AF. I was really expecting the test to be positive! :growlmad:

Sorry Ruby but you're not out until the witch shows her face! You're not out yet! :hugs: xx

Fx for you Ruby, hope you end up with good news!!

Got a new batch of OPKs and concieve plus to try with this cycle - hoping so badly for a BFP as we cant try again until June :(

I'm in my second cycle using clomid, and third cycle using donor sperm. I should be ovulating in the next few days!
I have a question though...
Is Conceive Plus really better than Pre'Seed? I started using preseed last month, along with Instead cups, and I'm not sure if it made a difference. I suppose only time and testing will tell!
But before this thread, I've never heard of Conceive Plus. We use the pre'seed before insemination and to lube the speculum when it's used.
I'd love to hear what the difference is!

To all those who use preseed/concieve plus - how do you use it when inseminating? Do you insert some first or mix it with the donation? I'm confused lol

i used pre seed for both my pregnancies and i would put in about 3ml first and then the sperm and i used instead cups to hold it all in.

Well it's looking like the witch got me a day late. Temp dropped from 97.9 to 97.6. Still above cover line but my temp hasn't been this low since I had a dip at 8dpo. When I checked my cm there was a streak of bright red blood. Urgh.

:hugs:

I usually use eggwhites, but just ordered concieve plus, hope it works!

ew i used egg whites once and it felt horrible lol but this is me fell pregnant on 3rd cycle with donor sperm only using his sperm and a syringe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->