Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

sorry ruby,
luna sorry about the bad timing so frustrating when that happens.

thought id share a pic of my little man with you all. hope you dont mind.
keep at it girls and you ll get here too.

Attachments

• SAM_0680.jpg
    SAM_0680.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 5
topaz...adorable pic! congrats :)

ruby...i'm sorry honey...hang in there and stay positive, it WILL happen!!:hugs:

hiii girls i havent tested yet.. but i was late for pms this morning i experience some brown discharge i never had is this a good sign? BABY HOPES!!

could be implantation bleeding, when r u testing?

Just throwing this out there, because there are a good number of lesbian and bi women on this thread who are in the US (and even in the Midwest!).

I've decided that I'm going to the Michigan Womyn's Music Festival this summer (August 2-7) www.michfest.com If anyone else is interested in going, please PM me and we can make plans to meet up or even camp together. I'll be bringing my daughter who will be 1 year old then. Food and free childcare is included in the package and they try to be very family friendly.

Let me know if anyone else is interested. I'm considering putting together an "at-home insemination with donor sperm" workshop, but haven't committed to the idea yet.

Just throwing this out there, because there are a good number of lesbian and bi women on this thread who are in the US (and even in the Midwest!).

I've decided that I'm going to the Michigan Womyn's Music Festival this summer (August 2-7) www.michfest.com If anyone else is interested in going, please PM me and we can make plans to meet up or even camp together. I'll be bringing my daughter who will be 1 year old then. Food and free childcare is included in the package and they try to be very family friendly.

Let me know if anyone else is interested. I'm considering putting together an "at-home insemination with donor sperm" workshop, but haven't committed to the idea yet.

What a great idea trying to get people together! Michigan is a little too far for me though.

So what are you thinking this workshop would entail?

hey girls.. seem im out this month.. my period started 2 days late :( will try again in JUNE!!

I may have good news. I took a test today (I'm not due until Thursday) and a line didn't show up straight away so I through the test away. 30 minutes later I got it out of the bin and there's 2 lines!!! What do you think are the chances of it being an evap line? I have never had any experience of these. I'm trying not to get my hopes up an will test again tomorrow. I'll post a pic later, I'm on my phone at the moment.

Hi :) i'm new here. My partner and I concieved using donor sperm from a generous ex room mate. It was my girlfriend that inserted the sperm :) so we say she got me pregnant. I'm glad to see there are other same sex couples on this forum!! Good luck to everyone!

hey girls.. seem im out this month.. my period started 2 days late :( will try again in JUNE!!

:hugs: Awww! Sorry to hear that!

Good lick to both of you for the next cycle you try :)

I really wanted to poas last night (even though there would be no point), so to resist I got my GF to test instead, all we know of her cycle is that Shes a week or so behind me, and as she was cramping quite badly I frogmarched her into the bathroom with an OPK it was pretty faint so we tried again this morning with FMU. Her lines were so dark I was envious lol

We're finding it fun trying to work out our cycles together kinda makes the 2ww less stressful :D

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/216406_10150562160360634_816630633_18363071_5828853_n.jpg

Sorry its so big. I have no idea what i am doing. Do you think it could be an evap line? I am 11dpo.

it looks pink to me. id test again tom with fmu and i bet you ll be celebrating

Is an evap line not pink? (Sorry, i'm obsessing and have no one else to share this with!)

evaps tend to be grey so if its pink its a good sign.
bet your knocked up. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->