Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Hoping all is well, my son said mommy did you get a bifp I said what he said a pregnant line... I said not yet he said this baby thing takes forever...lol I love my kids his jokes makes this time go by

Just wanted to give you lovely ladies some hope!! Im not using a doner but because of various reasons we decided to do home artificial insemination and ive just got my BFP!!!! We only used insemination this month and we did it about 4 or 5 times around ovulation time (which was early for me this month and i worried i didnt catch it in time!!!) i orgasmed after each time and stayed still for as long as possible or overnight. I really hope you are all with me very soon!!! xx

congrats piglet :) Happy and healthy 9 months for you!

Congrats piglet, and pinknblue they are funny, I woke up felt like AF was coming and that's a week away, 8dpo today ladies holding trying not to poas

This is the best place for BFP's. can't wait till I get one goodnight ladies and congrats to all the BFP this month currently 9dpo

Congrats Piglets, thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

ebelle -- When are you testing?? :test:

Jazz -- What day are you planning to test?

Well my update:

Tested from 10 DPO to 13 DPO, all :bfn: . Started spotting tinny bits of brown mixed with CM so pretty sure I am out this month. I think our timing was off this month anyway, so wasn't putting much hope in it. We inseminated waaaaay too early. At around 3/4 days before ovulation.

I've bought EPO and Agnus Castus to try for the next cycle. Also have a gynae apptment on Thursday and going to ask him what else I can do to get the elusive :bfp:

Hoping we get some more :bfp: here soon!

Fingers crossed Jazz!

....at 10dpo...afraid to test...:-( I'm due for af on wed..... I bought EPO for the next cycle....Good luck Ebelle!!!

I'm scared to test I usually get aunt flow around 12 dpo. I'm only 9dpo if i am pregnant
Will it be able to show. Last cycle I went poas crazy last time. Like spending 60 bucks to see a bfn so this time I'm really not sure. I want to see a BFP so bad but don't want to test... Who wants to test with me i may feel better .....

Good evening ladies... I have been testing for a few days but haven't gotten anything but bfn's. Ky fiancee last night thought she saw a light line on a strip, but a test this morning gave me a negative. I feel like my heart breaks with each test. I want that BFP so bad. I know this is our first time but my body is having all the signs of being pregnant. I might just give in and wait till AF is supposed to come before testing again. I think Jen is tired of seeing me cry each time. Heh. How is everyone else doing? Anyone else wanting to dive head first into peeing on anything that could give you a positive? I know I am not alone.

Brie.

I'm desperate to pee on something, but I don't think anything would come of it at 1dpo :rofl: Sorry to hear about your BFN's TwinsFan, waiting for AF to be due before you test again is a good idea, if you think you can wait that long! Good luck for this cycle, it's still early yet! :thumbup: xx

GL and FX for all of you in the 2ww, the last one was the longest 2 weeks of my life, especially towards the end :hugs:

Meeting my potential donor tomorrow, CD11 today and negative OPK's although today there was the faintest line so its on its way. Just hope the donor's happy with me and I am with him. :)

I'm desperate to pee on something, but I don't think anything would come of it at 1dpo :rofl: Sorry to hear about your BFN's TwinsFan, waiting for AF to be due before you test again is a good idea, if you think you can wait that long! Good luck for this cycle, it's still early yet! :thumbup: xx

Yeah I am supposed to get AF in a few days.. either Wednesday or Thursday. Still having cramps and backaches.. just wish I'd get a light line.. if no BFP or AF by Monday my fiancee and I will make an appointment to see a doctor qnd get some blood tests done. I am usually regular so if I am late then its a good sign. *fingers crossed*

GL and FX for all of you in the 2ww, the last one was the longest 2 weeks of my life, especially towards the end :hugs:

Meeting my potential donor tomorrow, CD11 today and negative OPK's although today there was the faintest line so its on its way. Just hope the donor's happy with me and I am with him. :)

Good luck Hun!! I'm crossing my fingers for you. :)

dmfamily - If you mean add a pic to a post, then when you're writing a reply, on the top row of icons you'll see a paperclip... click on that and follow the instructions :thumbup:

Good luck with meeting your donor c.30! I've just noticed that you've been predicted to conceive next month! :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->