Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

ttc shudnt b nothing 2 worry bout cos as he knows ur ttc if it was something that needed workin on or treatment he should have said so. has he told u what ur next step is?
xx

Tegans Mama-I used the CB smiley face OPKS and LOVED them! Used them when I got pregnant with Eden. SO fun to see that smiley face! My heart always did a little flip, you'd think I got a BFP or something! LOL

Hey ladies

Well, I'm here to join in the tww and hope you all can keep me company. This is my 2nd attempt at trying to conceive, first was shipped sperm from donor on fsdr other I found using another method,which I don't recommend but I found what I was looking for out of all the weirdo.

This time my donor is from L.A and he flew to ATl, G.A where I reside picked donor up at airport took him to his hotel. He arrived the day before O. Inseminated day before O day of O and day after O. And then he went back home.

Today I am 5 dpo, but if you count the second insem maybe 4dpo
No weird symptoms day of insemination cramped big time. 3dpo just a lot of cm never seen before.... Sorry for the tmi...and just sore throat feeling like I'm coming down with something feel a bit heavy.

I test September 2 praying for a BFP and for some strange reason I think this maybe it...

Keep me sane ladies till the 2 nd

Gemini - No he didn't say much at all really. He asked why I was there, I said I'd come for my blood results, he looked at the computer and said everything's normal, I said can I have my levels written down or something for future reference (but I really meant so I could analyse them on here :haha:), and that's when he said that prog was a little low, but ok in conjunction with all of the others. That was it. He didn't discuss any other steps, he just left it at that :shrug: I'm kicking myself now because I should've asked him all sorts of questions like, "What do I do next?" and "Is there anything I can do to help with the low prog?" xx

Welcom JazznTee.. I also have positive vibes for u. Great timing catching that eggy.

So nice u found a donor who's willing to go the distance for this. :dust:

Welcome JazznTee... you're in with a brilliant chance after all of those inseminations, perfectly timed as well! :happydance: xx

:happydance:CONGRATS Twomummies!!!!!!

Welcome Jazz!!! fx'ed for your BFP in Sept!! :thumbup:

AFM...cd 2 AF sucks this month! bad cramps...start Clomid tomorrow night=)

Sorry about the stupid witch faithbabies but at least you have something positive to focus on now! Have you been on Clomid before? xx

Welcom JazznTee.. I also have positive vibes for u. Great timing catching that eggy.

So nice u found a donor who's willing to go the distance for this. :dust:

I was shocked, he was willing to fly me to him, but I was nervous, I would prefer not to be apart of unsolved mysteries. So he came to me. He never donated before but was very professional.

Yes I'm just hoping in one or all three of his donations were some healthy sperm,

I had 2 children from a previous relationship 8 yrs ago. I have a 9 yr old and a 8 yr old both boys. So I don't remember nothing how I felt, nothing.

I used pressed and softcups this time

thank you TTC!! i'm feeling positive about this cycle lol but i say that everytime ha...but last cycle i was stressed about some stuff and we had a horrible virus in my house that lasted a week...hoping i'll be more de-stressed this time...yes maam, i took clomid for my first iui but only 100mg...i had 3 follies but they werent huge...my friend gave me this script, they are 150mg and she took the same dosage last month thru her OB and got prego...she wasnt monitored and did fine..i'm hoping i do well and it works. fx'ed :)

Hi everyone! :)

Welcome Jazz! I agree with the other ladies, sounds like a great donor and awesome timing. :bfp: thoughts and :dust:

FX, faithbabies..

CD16, not a clue what's going on with my chart but I'm currently sat here waiting for a reply from TC saying he'll come up today for a donation. We originally said we'd wait until I get a smiley face on the OPK, it's not happened yet, but I'm getting all the signs that ovulation is very close. I'm not going to take the chance of missing my surge and therefore missing out on another cycle when I've only just come back from my break! xx

So, I'm either going to get donations tonight and tomorrow morning, or tomorrow and Sunday. He asked which I'd prefer and I said the first option. I've just had some perfect EWCM, as well as a few ovary twinges this morning... I don't want to miss this egg! xx

First donation is tonight at 7! Just an hour to go before I leave. The plan is to meet him at the hotel, he'll make the donation in the room whilst I'm in the bathroom getting ready for the insemination. Same thing again tomorrow before he goes back to London... xx

First donation is tonight at 7! Just an hour to go before I leave. The plan is to meet him at the hotel, he'll make the donation in the room whilst I'm in the bathroom getting ready for the insemination. Same thing again tomorrow before he goes back to London... xx

Good luck ttc,wishing you all the best this cycle.

Thank you JnT, everything went well. Bring on tomorrow for the next donation! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->