Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Jazz- lol, lots of baby dust your way! I'm glad I'm not the only one who watched the VMAs, I thought Beyonce's outfit looked a little suspect ;) that was a great surprise ending.

c.30- Sorry your donor left you feeling uneasy not sure what was said in the email but I agree, he could just be a really friendly type.

Kezza- Congrats on your little boy!!

dmfamily- Yay, looks like a bfp to me too! Hope you see darker lines soon or pregnant on a digi test! :)

Ruby- :hugs: :bfp: thoughts for you.

TTC- Good thinking, I'm currently looking for something to distract me also, other than the book I bought... being a book worm, they don't last long enough lol.

Twins- Sorry for so many bfns :( hopefully you'll see a bfp soon.

hey ladies:) been trying to catch up on the posts..yall are staying busy! :)

afm tonite will be my last night of Clomid (thank God) and i'm hoping i can get back to my less moody self haha...already having a little bit of sensitivity around ovary area so i'm hoping they are producing some big ones...shipping donor will ship next tuesday and i'll get it wed morning...i "should" get my lh surge tues if i'm going to be on schedule so wed should still put me in the open window slot...praying for B F P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Kezza...congrats on finding out you are on team BLUE!! :happydance:

c30...yeah that kiss would have caught me off guard as well...i'm hoping you can get what u need to know if he is the right donor or not..fingers crossed for you and your bfp around the corner!! :)

twinsfan...hang in there girly and try to stay positive!! it's still early some dont get bfp till 14dpo or later:)

Jazz...woohoo! i'm hoping it was DEF the start of your bfp!!! :happydance:

DMfamily....congrats hon, you are PREGGERS :) :)

Ruby...sprinkling more baby dust your way!! :)

Pinkorblue...and some more baby dust your way as well!! i know what u mean i'm a bookworm too and i read fast so i always have to have another waiting on me..especially during the 2WW!! :)

OK...I did another test :wacko: only this one digital!!!! and I got :bfp:....sooooo excited and we are sooo nervous...I just want to be ok the first 3 months....7th month of trying and it worked! yahoooooo! Now....got to find a doctor...I don't have insurance at the moment..I will in about 3 weeks...soooo I guess I will go to a walk in for now..and pay out of pocket......

OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!! This is just the news that I needed DM! CONGRATS!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :bfp:

Well Lovely Ladies, I am back! We had a wonderful time, not good enough, as no bfp before we left :sad1: however, af was nice enough not to show on our trip and not until this morning, after returning last night.

We are moving on to Sept. My cycle seems to be back in tact. My chart is in my siggy so feel free to stalk away and follow us on the egg chase again. I hope everyone is doing well.

So sorry for the losses I wasn't here for :hugs: and I hope that we will get a bfp soon.
CONGRATS :happydance: to those that received their bfps in my absence.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to those that are still in this chase, about to start the chase, and those that are in the most terrible TWW!

twinsfan - i wouldnt worry too much about nt gettin a bfp on ur sticks if u cant get a bfp + r a bit late go c ur dr some ppls hcg can b a lil off in the early stages perfect example being my mum couldnt get a bfp until she was nearly 3 months pregers + that was with twins. so ur nt out til the witch arrives
xx

Woohoooo, dm congrats!!!! :happydance:

faithbabies- Glad to see another book worm on this thread! :D

OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!! This is just the news that I needed DM! CONGRATS!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :bfp:

Well Lovely Ladies, I am back! We had a wonderful time, not good enough, as no bfp before we left :sad1: however, af was nice enough not to show on our trip and not until this morning, after returning last night.

We are moving on to Sept. My cycle seems to be back in tact. My chart is in my siggy so feel free to stalk away and follow us on the egg chase again. I hope everyone is doing well.

So sorry for the losses I wasn't here for :hugs: and I hope that we will get a bfp soon.
CONGRATS :happydance: to those that received their bfps in my absence.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to those that are still in this chase, about to start the chase, and those that are in the most terrible TWW!

Thanks soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are very nervous...just want the 3 months to go smoothly...:thumbup:

I'm sure you will be right behind me!!!! next month is your month!!!! :baby:

dmfamily...yes! i knew it!! so so happy you got your bfp!! BTW was this your first time using this donor? dont forget to go to the home insem sucess stories thread and let us know what worked for you:) congrats!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

mrsmm..glad to see u back! :) also glad for your nice time away and now ready to get your bfp:)

I've been laying low from BnB for a week and it's so nice to catch up on these great news!

DM - big congratulations for your that big, big, fat, fat, positive!! :bfp: even the lines look dark enough for 10DPO. Wow!!

Jazz - with your proper timing and great donor, i think that faint line will soon turn into another fat positive as well!! :bfp:

Piglets - hi! :thumbup:

c.30 - I would also be uncomfortable with the kiss, but as what they advised me here, just go with your gut feel if you think this is the right donor for you.

___

AFM, something extremely weird happened, I think I may have ovulated too early at CD12 as I got a temp jump today and full ferning on the microscope. I am expecting O around CD19-21 and this is just way too early!! I got a chance to inseminate today though, around lunch time (in a public toilet -- :wacko: :wacko: and I was just lucky donor was ok to do in public toilet as well but he told me that as much as possible don't let this happen again, at least give him 24 hours notice).

If ever I have ovulated last night, then maybe there is still a chance to catch that egg, but it could still be too late already.. :shrug: So, am I 1DPO already????

dmfamily...yes! i knew it!! so so happy you got your bfp!! BTW was this your first time using this donor? dont forget to go to the home insem sucess stories thread and let us know what worked for you:) congrats!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

mrsmm..glad to see u back! :) also glad for your nice time away and now ready to get your bfp:)

Well we added a second donor this month...we have had one for the past 6 months..this month we added one more...giving us...5 days of "donations" :) Which I am sure is what did it..other wise..still softcups...took vitamins...and did the snuggles with the wifey! LOL :hugs: On the other hand..I tried 2 walk in doc offices to get a test done....by a doc....and i was denied because I am too early they said..I need to wait till 2 weeks from my missed period....UGGGG. :growlmad:..at least by then my insurance will be kicked in and I can see a good doctor....so I guess i'll just keep peeing on sticks at home to make sure I am preg...LOL

dmfamily - CONGRATS!!! I am so happy and excited for you! It's good to know that after trying for so many months, you got the :bfp: ! Really gives me hope and wow, that is a dark line for 10 DPO!

c.30 - if you really feel uncomfortable, don't do it. A donor r/s is very serious and imagine if he is really looking for something more in the future, it would be hard for you to shake him off.

MM - Welcome back and yes, on to September for a June baby!

Thanks to everyone for your input about the donor, it really helped. I've just e-mailed him with a few concerns I have and well, we'll see where we go from there. :)

Hey Cheryl...I think a kiss from a donor would concern me...but like everyone says, go with your gut instinct.

Our donor keeps asking if we're SURE we want AI...its annoying me a bit, but we're not in the position to be picky. It's really him or nobody so I'm just ignoring it (or trying to)

day_dreamer - as long as you stick to your guns, he'll hopefully get the message. You just have to make sure he doesn't pressure you when you're face to face :thumbup: xx

Hey Cheryl...I think a kiss from a donor would concern me...but like everyone says, go with your gut instinct.

Our donor keeps asking if we're SURE we want AI...its annoying me a bit, but we're not in the position to be picky. It's really him or nobody so I'm just ignoring it (or trying to)

Yay, someone used my real name, lol ;) liked that so much I've pm'd a moderator to change it to Cheryl lol. I feel so much better after e-mailing him so obviously it was bugging me!

I agree with TTC, just keep saying no and see the no through so he's in no doubt :flower:

FAITH, thanks, it appears that we may enter the TWW near each other, you will be in front of me, I hope that means we are looking at some bfps! :dust:

LIAN, how lucky are you to be able to get that "donation". Hopefully, the bfp will be in 2 wks and your donor doesn't have to worry about a last minute call. FXD!!! :dust:

AFM Ladies...CD2! Back in this egg chase again. We are fully ready! During relaxing times this past week, we chatted, fine-tweaked our plans and are ready to get this Sept bfp. Even got a new BBT-T so be certain. We are going to do more CM monitoring as well. Between temping, charting, CM checks, and more “donations” we are confident that this IS going to be IT!!!

Follow my chart below…

:dust: :dust: :dust to the Thread!!!!!

MM~ Sounds great, FX!!!

day_dreamer~ [-X for the donor, I agree keep saying no, hopefully he'll take a hint and stopping bugging you guys about it.

Cheryl~ Good for you emailing him! :thumbup:

Lian~ Well, you can't exactly control when you ovulate so I hope your donor wasn't mean about it. BUT, yay for him being able to provide a donation and hope you guys caught the eggie!

dmfamily~ That's to bad about the walk-ins but like you said, at least your insurance will kick in very soon. Hope you have great doctor to provide your care and have fun poas! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->