Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

i would say when it is real flow not just spotting x

my temps increased a lil this morning but not much, and no sign of AF
i havent tested again yet either x

... I don't know what to think.

Ovwatch said ovulation day was the day before yesterday or yesterday... but this morning I had a temp dip (no rise yet) and I still have a open cervix and lots of slippery cm.

So I'm thinking OV watch was wrong? or maybe I'm ovulating more than once like Mechanica... My LH sticks have been inconclusive at best. had two mornings with darkish lines, but this morning just a medium/light line.

I've emailed my donor again. I feel awful because I think I screwed up the timing and he's already given me FOUR donations this month (last one was day before yesterday). Husband thinks I should just wait it out and not ask for another donation... but I emailed the donor anyway. But I feel badly. Still waiting on a reply.

Ugh. Next month I hope I have my timing better.

What you do all think?

FXD!! DAYDREAMER, that all goes well Friday and you and M will move forward soon.... :dust:

CHERYL, go get the donations!!! YAY for OV!!! :dust:

ROSIE, happy 20 weeks!! :flower:

FXD! TICKING, hoping AF stays far away!

NIMYRA, I think it is smart you contacted the donor, it may be twice OV! FXD! :dust:

SS 9DPO: GASSY. Fatigued. Bloat-y. Feeling sick last night.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temps staying up, actually climbing. Testing in a couple of days! I'm very nervous and even thought I may not test until the end of a busy weekend. Very early so I don't remember much of past bfps, but from what I remember, not really much that resembles past bfps (i.e. I ALWAYS had sore bbs). Most are indicative for me of AF so waiting will tell. Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

FXD!! DAYDREAMER, that all goes well Friday and you and M will move forward soon.... :dust:

CHERYL, go get the donations!!! YAY for OV!!! :dust:

ROSIE, happy 20 weeks!! :flower:

FXD! TICKING, hoping AF stays far away!

NIMYRA, I think it is smart you contacted the donor, it may be twice OV! FXD! :dust:

SS 9DPO: GASSY. Fatigued. Bloat-y. Feeling sick last night.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temps staying up, actually climbing. Testing in a couple of days! I'm very nervous and even thought I may not test until the end of a busy weekend. Very early so I don't remember much of past bfps, but from what I remember, not really much that resembles past bfps (i.e. I ALWAYS had sore bbs). Most are indicative for me of AF so waiting will tell. Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

oh im excited by your chart, i feel a bfp coming on. those temps are fab

Well ladies....

my tummy feels funny :wacko: feels hard and bloated
do you think AF is on its way or what??

ohhhh !!! So exciting !! I really hope this is it for you !! :happydance: :bfp:

wishing you lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

So sorry to hear that :hugs:

I've done something stupid. In the stress of trying to arrange things with M I didn't order some more.CBFM tests and will use my last one on Monday. Don't think the new box will arrive until Weds/Thurs and I could ovulate any time from Tues onwards really.

I've posted on the "wanted" board but am not hopeful of being able to get any and don't know anyone else who uses them to borrow a few from :(

May not be TTC this month after all :(

Yes I ordered some on Weds but haven't been dispatched yet so they won't arrive in time :(

TOPAZ and DODGE, thanks for being excited about my chart, because I am too scared to get excited about it yet...

TICKING, my tummy feels like that during midday, so sorry to hear that AF has flown on in.... :hugs:

DAYDREAM, is there not a store near you that carries them or a couple to hold you over till the others arrive???

SS 10DPO: I was using the bathroom every 30 mins! Gassy. Slight diarrhea midday. Bloat-y. Feeling "full" without eating and after eating for sure. Crampy.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temps staying up, actually continuing to climb slightly. Testing in TWO days! I'm nervous :wacko: Missing a reguar symptom of AF or BFP, sore bbs! Like clockwork I ALWAYS get them either way. DW did comment however that they seem very large (happens during AF as well) so I guess I can count that as a symptom... Any good plans for the weekend lovely ladies? I may not be on BNB till Sunday as tomorrow is DD's party, but I promise not to keep you in suspense IF I test (could back out)... Creeping to the start of the end of waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

i ll be extreamly shocked if you dont get a bfp. that chart is awesome. implantation dip on day 6 temp climbing.

MM~ Happy birthday to your DD, I hope she has a wonderful day and an awesome party! I'm joining in the excitement over your chart, I can't wait until you test! :dust:

AFM~ So much for my Halloween plans, I'm stuck with a bad cold. :wacko: I hope it will be gone or nearly gone by Monday so I can take the boys trick or treating. So mission "get well in a hurry" begins today, hope everyone else has a good weekend!

Awesome chart MM, excited for you to test! Fxd!

Met M this afternoon, saw all clinic info, signed the agreement. Just waiting on Ov now...approx Nov 4th. Official TTC club here I come. So excited, that's a club I never truly believed I'd join.

So excited for u daydreamer!! Your dream will become a reality soon!!

Pink hope u feel better... Colds suck!!!

Ladies I am freaking out!!!

My donor has gone MIA...I have texted him...sent him and Email and I even sent him a message through IM and NOTHING!!! LAst thing for me to do is send him a damn smoke signal and see if that works ugh! So I signed up on FSDR and found 2-3 possible donors now just trying to find a good match..gawwwdddd this is so stressful! According to my calendar I will ovulate the weekend of November 18,19,20 I pray I find someone for this cycle!!

Have a fabulous weekend to you all!!! baby :dust: to everyone and FXD to all who are in there 2ww!!!

MrsMM24--Happy Birthday to your DD!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->