Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Oooooh no...what if I missed it...Yuck! will have to wait untill next month....

Yes, I only do one a day...Thanks for posting your times..I always do mine in the evening after I get home...
Now I see that the levels change during the day....

also when i did the sample for the 5.30am test i hadnt been to the toilet since the sample for the 9pm test yet it was still neg

your surge could be short like mine :hugs:

Oooh, I see...maybe you are right, that mine is short like yours...
We will see...this is our first month doing it...

I dont know that much about it, just what I read somewhere online...

I wish it was just easy to get it done right the first time;))) it is kinda stressful if I think about it.

do you temp too?

No, I dont...not yet....just trying to figure this whole home inseminating thing out this month...we will see.

Im 26. Never been pregnant before and I have regular periods...
Now I know I messed up with oculation sticks;))) so, I dont know...we will keep trying few more times in nexxt two weeks...

u should do opks twice a day. mine would be negative in the morning, positive in the afternoon, then negative the following morning. i tried to test approx every 12 hours..

You ladies are NOT helping me convince myself to not start using my OPKs right now!!! :rofl: I know my ov is nowhere close... at least I think I know. Lucky for me I have pretty unsubtle CM. Still, though, such a temptation to just see.....

Excellent timing ticking!

My back up-donor is coming over today and Monday for donations! Fingers crossed! xx

Good Luck Ticking and TTC :D Baby dust to you both xx

AFM- I got the cast off YAY but I have a splint on for the new couple of weeks. The doc said that the bone is not healing the way that he would like so I have to speak with a surgeon in a few weeks to discuss what is happening from there. On a differnt note I am going on a date next week. I started chatting to an old friend and he asked me out so I agreed. Dinner and Movies. Think we may go see the new Twilight even though I just went tonight. Maybe we could see something else but this is kinda exciting. If things go well who knows if Ill even need a donor next year :haha:

Well I best be off to bed now.. Got to try and rest this wrist.. I really dont want surgery :(

Baby dust to everyone and welcome to the newbies :hugs:

hey ladies...just been getting ready for donations...i tested last night and neg opk and this morning it was positive..donor already called and asked if it was pos or not lol and he will be by this afternoon sometime and we are planning on donations the next two days as well around same time...does that sound like good timing? this is my first fresh local donor lol so i'm a little nervous but he's becoming a good friend and we really like him so that helps ;) excited and fingers crossed for a Christmas BFP for me and everyone here!~!

ticking clock~ fingers crossed!! baby dust to ya!! :)

ttc~~ good luck! fingers crossed for perfect timing :)

mama of one~ good luck on your date! sounds fun! hope he can be your potential "baby daddy" ;) glad you got your cast off and hoping for full recovery!

good luck everyone else in getting the eggy tracked down and everyone in 2ww...baby dust to all!!! :)

Good Luck with donations FAITHBABIES and TTC!:dust:

TICKING, looks like you timed things just right, enjoy your date! :dust:

As TOUCH said, I used OPKs twice a day to catch the surge, because it is a very short window. But that is just for catching it witha n OPK, the OV is actually 12-36 hours have the first surge, GL FXD PURPLE! :dust:

AFM...You are welcome to stalk my chart, not much to report about myself ladies… No temping after DPO/SS zone for me! Strictly motivational for my testing threads through to their :bfp:s :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Hello ladies....

Still Negative OPT...I have been testing 12 days in row;-(((( I guess I missed it....not happy....

Still getting fresh donation every other or every third day....

Well the :witch: got me this afternoon :-( I'm so upset...my temps were high this AM but full flow too so confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->