Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

2mommies~ i'm sorry :( hugs and fingers crossed for your bfp soon! :hugs:

goodluck~ i hope the spermies managed to catch that eggy! babydust! :)

afm~so my donor decided he'd rather produce his "sample" at home and deliver it to me..no biggie since he's like five mins down the road, but when he arrived there wasnt much in the cup...i didnt measure it as i just put it in the instead cup but probably less than 0.5ml...i know i've heard Luna say quantity not important but has anyone else had success with small sample? lol at least he's doing it again tomorrow! ;)

I had less than 0.5ml once,and it stil worked! Fingers crossed!

hello all just wanting to say hello.

please could i join your thread?

although im not using a donor sperm, im using OH sperm.

He has health problems which make the 'usual' route almost impossible. he can however provide samples!!

we are trying to do the turkey baster method before any IVF

i have read through a few pages and you all sound very knowledgeable. pleased to meet you all :)

x

Welcome! I hope u arent using an actual turkey baster,painful!lol. Feel free to ask any questions,theres alot of girls using alot of methods!

Hey Ladies, my temps went up the past few days. Thurs-97.58 Fri-97.6 and today was 97.9. I'm 6DPO according to fertility friend. So I'm hoping thats a good thing! Just hoping for an implantation dip!! Otherwise my bbs are just itchy and I'm a little gassy today. Still having little pangs here and there in the ovaries and the cervix is still high with the white cm.:dust:

Hey Ladies, my temps went up the past few days. Thurs-97.58 Fri-97.6 and today was 97.9. I'm 6DPO according to fertility friend. So I'm hoping thats a good thing! Just hoping for an implantation dip!! Otherwise my bbs are just itchy and I'm a little gassy today. Still having little pangs here and there in the ovaries and the cervix is still high with the white cm.:dust:

Ooh, sounds promising! :dust:

Ooh, sounds promising! :dust:

I hope so!! Hate getting my hopes up though!!:nope:

Alright Question ladies. Woke up this morning and took my temP and it was 98.3 but it was super hot in my apt and I was under the covers. I had went into the bathroom and noticed my cheecks were all red so I thought mb I was just really hot in bed. So I went back into my room and took my temp and it dropped to 98.0. I know your supposed to take your very first temp but is it possible I was just hot. If so, what temp to I use????

Here's my chart ladies: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php Opinions welcome!!

It does look good hun, my only worry is that it will change your O date if you have another high temp tomorrow due to the fact your cross hairs are dotted :wacko:

It does look good hun, my only worry is that it will change your O date if you have another high temp tomorrow due to the fact your cross hairs are dotted :wacko:

That would suck, but on countdown to pregnancy website my crosshairs arent dotted...so we'll see :)

Just try putting in another high temp for tomorrow and see what it does hun, I hope it doesn't do anything though :hugs:

it does :cry: i cant be above 97.6 tomorrow. What i dont understand is at my follicle check on cd 10 is my doctor said i was going to go anytime. they only thing i can think of is that i need a new bbt thermometer bc this one hasnt been working right this cycle. idk i guess ill have to wait and see

Awww sorry hun, I didn't mean to upset you! I thought that it would do that but was hoping it didn't. Fingers crossed its just the bbt that sucks! xx

it does :cry: i cant be above 97.6 tomorrow. What i dont understand is at my follicle check on cd 10 is my doctor said i was going to go anytime. they only thing i can think of is that i need a new bbt thermometer bc this one hasnt been working right this cycle. idk i guess ill have to wait and see

it can take a few days for the egg to actually be released xx

hello all,
only my second post and still trying to read all the posts!!!

i have very long cycles - currently on cd 39 17dop and BFN. its usual for me.

i have had many annovulatory cycles but this cycle had ovulation confirmed by bloods.

we use the simple proceedure of a 10ml sterile oral syringe and his sample. No pre seed or anything and do it as often as possible during my high and peak times on CBFM.

any hints and tips are really appreciated

good luck to you all
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back