Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Morning girls!

This is my first cycle actually TTC and predictably its not going to plan. The last 2 cycles (since having my CBFM) I've had 9 and 6 highs before peaks and Ov'd on CD26. This month I started testing on CD14 and got highs straight away...today is CD16 AND I HAVE A PEAK!!!!!!!! Not sure what my temps indicate, but ewcm isn't really around yet...just a bit of sticky creamy stuff.

What do I do girls? Arrange a donation? I only get 1 so don't want to waste it...

*panics*

Way too early to say hun. that could be a nice implantation dip today. see what temps do over next few days.

Morning girls!

This is my first cycle actually TTC and predictably its not goinghave you git aa to plan. The last 2 cycles (since having my CBFM) I've had 9 and 6 highs before peaks and Ov'd on CD26. This month I started testing on CD14 and got highs straight away...today is CD16 AND I HAVE A PEAK!!!!!!!! Not sure what my temps indicate, but ewcm isn't really around yet...just a bit of sticky creamy stuff.

What do I do girls? Arrange a donation? I only get 1 so don't want to waste it...

*panics*

Have you got any cheep opk you could do to confirm peak. I would be inclined to insem if your getting peak.

Yeah I have but not at work with me :( think I'm going to go ahead and arrange it...unfortunately my preferred known donor isn't available until Monday, but I have a back up so I guess this is his chance...

Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!

So I woke up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and when I got back I realized it was 1/2 hr before I was supposed to get up, not the middle of the night. So I layed back down for like 15 min and tried to relax and then took my temp. It's probably not accurate bc I got up and went to the bathroom and was awake right?

TICKING, your chart is looking good. Still above cover so don't worry your LP is like 14 days so 6 is too early to tell. :dust:

HAJ, I'm glad you are feeling confident! As for the temp, not a good one, you have been up, that is not valid. I would just disgard and make sure to document all temps from here on out. GL :dust:

DAYDREAMER, sounds like you should be setting up donations Hun! :dust:

AFM... Not much to report, beginning stages of my cycle... Still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Donation arranged...2hrs and counting. Eeek.

Incidentally, I've got terrible lower back ache and intermittent pains...if I didn't know better Id say AF was on the way. Anyone know if back ache is a symptom of ovulation?

Donation arranged...2hrs and counting. Eeek.

Incidentally, I've got terrible lower back ache and intermittent pains...if I didn't know better Id say AF was on the way. Anyone know if back ache is a symptom of ovulation?

yep can be is it more one sized. sounds like your donation is gonna be perfect timed

Yes definitely right sided. Fxd.

I'm so excited to be finally joining all you TTCers after so long :happydance:

Yes definitely right sided. Fxd.

I'm so excited to be finally joining all you TTCers after so long :happydance:

def sounds like you could be ovulating then, i used to get bad ov pains. i can even tell you which ovary each of my boys came from.

Your chart looks great Ticking, totally different to last cycles :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->