Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

TICKING, I agree, this cycle looks to be shaping up a lot different and could be the start of a lovely BFP.... :dust:

AFM... Not much to report, cycle was a little short this month, I am have a light spotting day and last night was the same... Still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for the links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Well ladies, my temp shot back up this morning!
X

:happydance: Everything crossed for you!!!!!! Your chart looks great! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Afm...[x-posted] Quick question about temping for you ladies... this morning, I dropped from 96.8 (36.0) to 96.0 (35.5). That seemed like a HUGE drop to me.... so I took it again after putting the numbers into my FF app, still not getting out of bed, and the second time got 96.6 (35.9). That seems much more reasonable, but it is a second temp. Would you still use the first?

You can look at my chart... it's not very informative, since I've only been tracking for a couple weeks and I'm still learning my body signs, but here you go: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/395902

hi ladies! i will be joining you soon, having a test cycle (to see if my cycles stay the same length) in december after losing my little girl in october, then am trying in january<3

How did u guys deal with 'no/minimal contact' donors who then wanted contact? Updated my donor today on Noah being small and being sectioned/or induced early..and he said hed like to work out some sort of contact..on my terms..as hes getting excited the closer it gets. He also offered to buy a monitor..and when I declined..said clothes maybe as hed like to get him something. How do I deal with it? Im not totally against the idea..it wud be nice for Noah to know who he was..but I dont think I want them having a 'relationship' as it wasnt agreed at the start..but at the same time I dont wana look back and regret not letting him see him, incase hes angry at me for it wen hes older..ahh!!

Im sorry for ur loss..one of my angels is called Lily too :) Good luck wih the next cycle..I always found my cycles to be abit shorter after a loss..I hope u dont have to wait too long on ur rainbow bab

ticking clock~fingers crossed your bfp is on her way! :) :)

mrsmm~so sorry af arrived..i'm hoping she stays away this month for you!! :)

amotherslove~welcome! sorry on your loss! i lost a baby girl as well and her name was Eryn..i know how hard it can be and i hope your bfp is right around the corner!:hugs:

Luna~wow that would be stressful! i think you should talk to him and let him know that you want minimal contact until you decide for sure what to do or what you feel comfortable with...wish u the best whatever you decide! :)

afm~today is 5-6dpo..well really now it's 6-7dpo it's just past midnight here..anyway, i've been having af type cramps all day and i had a tiny bit of pink when i wiped after a BM this afternoon...i dont usually cramp this early as i shouldnt get af till next sat/sun but i have had the pink after bm's before in other cycles...just never this early...i've kinda got my fingers crossed it's a good sign but my pessimistic side is saying af is letting me know early she doesnt want me to get my hopes up LOL :haha:

LUNA, I am not sure how that would work. If you are not against it, maybe work out within yourself how you want that to be then talk to him about it. This was one reason we didn't want to use a known donor, not sure my nerves could take it especially while PG. Good luck.

TICKING, hang in there, no :af: you are not out the chase yet!

AMOTHERS, sorry for your loss Hun :hugs:

FAITH, I have gotten use to the idea now that sitting out Dec is highly likely, so I am hoping that we conceive a New Year's baby! :dust:

AFM... Not much to report, checkign in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for the links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

FAITH, I have gotten use to the idea now that sitting out Dec is highly likely, so I am hoping that we conceive a New Year's baby! :dust:

i am also taking next cycle out if im not pregnant, so i can relax over christmas, not have to wake up and temp every day so early while im off work,
so im with you on that one x

Temp dropped a little this morning, im sure im not going to get my BFP this month :-(

Its only down a little honey, keep the faith :) not everyone has a triphasic chart when preggo and you're still only 8dpo. So long as those temps stay above the crosshairs I wouldn't worry too much :hugs:

A triphasic chart shows three levels of temperatures: pre-ovulation, post-ovulation, and then a second rise around 7-10 days after ovulation. Some women with charts that show this pattern turn out to be pregnant. But many do not. Likewise, your chart does not need to show this kind of pattern for you to be pregnant. A non Triphasic chart simply has the pre-ovulation and post-ovulation temps.

Evening ladies, I keep saying to myself that I'll keep up with this thread but this month is flying by and by the time I remember I've closed the pooter down.

I'm ovulating early, poas yesterday and it was positive so I had my donation this afternoon. FF says I should ovulate Sunday so hopefully I haven't been too eager and insem'ed too early.

Ticking, I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you and for everyone else this month :dust::dust::dust:

i woke up at half 4 and know i should have temp'd but fell asleep for another hour before actually temping,
how much would that affect my chart?

Well last night I got woken up by my girls at 3 so I temped and it was 36.41, I went straight back to sleep and then took it again at my usual time 6am and it was 36.57 so there wasn't that much difference.

Well last night I got woken up by my girls at 3 so I temped and it was 36.41, I went straight back to sleep and then took it again at my usual time 6am and it was 36.57 so there wasn't that much difference.

yeah but that was 3 hours of sleep as recommended x

allright girls let's stop talking bout not being prego and what we are gonna do next cycle, let's pray this is the cycle!! :winkwink:

sparklie~ fingers crossed for the spermies to catch that eggy!! baby dust to you!! :)

afm~ another spotting of pink after bm today and i am 6-7dpo...no cramps today but looking back over my calendar i HAVE had cramping and spotting after bm at 7dpo before AF arrived...so now i'm feeling a little down but AF not set to arrive for 8-9 more days so i'm not giving up hope till the witch shows or doesnt show ;) btw i had cramping and little bit of pink spotting after bm yesterday and i'm pretty sure i was really 5dpo though it could have been 6dpo...still early for cramps and any pink so fingers crossed. whoo this is stressfull stuff! :)

I used the temperature adjuster to amend my 4 weekend temps that were high, taken 2+ hrs later than normal and so discarded....now my chart looks a lot more pleasing I think ... :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->