Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

It dropped from 36.95, to 36.92 so didnt change much
Still got few symptoms but feel that AF is going to start x

hey ladies.

hope your all well.

i just had the wierdest period ever more lie thick CM with blood in it. lasted two days

so just did a HPT on a wondflo and it came up positive.....Did another one and BFN as in a bright white BFN.

Gutted!!

anyhoo good luck to you all xxx

Do another one in the morning hun the BFNs cud be because HCG was weak unlike first time round for the BFP xxx

Yea test again,cud be dif times of day,I always got better lines at 11pm!

Also,my sis got a bfp,bled for 3 days,thought it was over,and just saw a heartbeat at 6w4d! Good luck!

Hang in there TICKING, no :af: is a good sign. :dust:

DESI, I think that the donor is too decisive over the situation, it may be worth looking into another. No NI is no NI.

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust: I had a super busy weekend so forgive my absence. DD had a karate belt test, she got her belt! :happydance: We finished Christmas shopping and decorating the house. Just super busy, which is good so it keeps me from thinking about skipping this month and possibly January.... Hope you all had an awesome weekend!!!

I hope your positive is right around the corner, Ticking. :flower:

MM~ Alright! Congrats to your DD, I know she's delighted! :thumbup:

hey everyone

hope we are all well?

i did another HPT and it was negative

i got my high on cbfm today. on only cd7 so that's weird. I have normally 42-44 day cycles.

i am hoping that its a new good sign. Last month i got my first high cd13. So i am pleased just a bit worried its all too early. My cbfm went to low on cd 26 and didnt get my period until 16 days later.

i did a couple of opk today and both neg

anyhoo we AI' today just incase.

good luck and baby dust to you all. thank you again for all your motivation so far

xx

So I'm 9dpo and I test with a FRER and I get a second line!! :happydance: It's faint, but blatantly there. I don't have to squint or hold it to the light or anything. It's taken me 15 months of TTC with a boat load of crap from different donors, stress of trying to arrange times/places for donations and God knows what else, but I got there! And I know that every single one of you will do it too!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->