Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

I've tried taking a pic but my hands keep shaking every time I go near the test :rofl: I'm going to take a CB digi on Friday so I'll take a pic of that if it comes up positive :thumbup: xx

So I'm 9dpo and I test with a FRER and I get a second line!! :happydance: It's faint, but blatantly there. I don't have to squint or hold it to the light or anything. It's taken me 15 months of TTC with a boat load of crap from different donors, stress of trying to arrange times/places for donations and God knows what else, but I got there! And I know that every single one of you will do it too!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

That's amazing news. Congrats

well i have just been speaking with my donor regarding donations
if AF starts tomorrow and i ovulate on CD10 again thats gonna be christmas day so thats a no go but if its later then we should be able to do a donation still
just thinking now, maybe we should do a donation on CD8 (23rd dec) in the hope that the sperms will live long enough to cover from CD10 :dohh:
and then maybe another on cd12??
:wacko:

That should cover TICKING, GL! :dust:

OMG!!! Another of my TTC Buddies just got a BFP! CONGRATS!! :happydance: TTC Sept! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos Hun!! I am sooo excited, I needed this news! If you count the TTC buddies in my siggy, I am batting 1000 with all the BFPs, I have more than te 20%:haha:

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

congrats TTC!! so happy for ya girl!! :happydance::happydance:

ticking~~ boo on AF!! that sounds good for donations..supposedly spermies can live up to 5 days in ya i have read..can u get him to donate the 23,24,26,27? or would u rather skip days? like maybe 22nd,24th,26th? either way you do it you should cover all bases....looks like i'll be joining u on another 2ww....

AFM~~AF should arrive this weekend and i've been having all and i do mean ALL my af signs since about 5dpo so i'm pretty sure i'm out :( sucks because i guess i had high hopes for my first donor cycle with fresh sperm...ah well now i'll cross my fingers for a new year's bfp ;) will let yall know when the witch arrives :hissy:

we both have kids so donations on 23rd and 27th will be hard enough lol
better than nothing tho lol x

Yay TTC!!! :happydance:

Hopefully AF won't, Faith..

Sounds like you'll be covered, Ticking.

whoop whoop TTC, I'm so happy for you :flower:

Ticking that should deffo cover you, good luck, I really thought this was your month :hugs:

Lots of :dust::dust: to all

xx

Woohoo TTC!!! Congrats!!!! :happydance:

Another growth scan for Noah tomoro..hope hes grown!

Ok ladies im freaking out here
My temp shot back up again this morning, can you please look at my chart?
Whats going on?
Did a test, it was negative

is af still away try a super drug test maybe they are sensitive or a FRER hun with holding wee for a bit it hasnt even dropped below the line has it ur temps xx

im testing with a fmu sample and no temps even yesterdays dropped temp was above the line x

Neither did I ticking :thumbup: What tests are you using? I used FRER yesterday 6 days before AF due date and got a line, and tested with a Clearblue Plus this morning, 5 days before AF due date, and got a line again. I haven't tried an IC so can't really comment on them but I've heard some bad things and some good things :shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->