Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

im using IC but also at the family planning with my daughter (shes on pill for heavy periods) and they tested and use the same tests and it was negative.
used a tescos own brand at 12dpo and neg
whats a frer???

hey all,

some advice please....

i seem to be having a very short cycle for some reason. Its cd9 i have lots of EWCM today, got a very very strong OPK and am on high on CBFM.

Normally i have a 42day cycle. so this is new.

when should i insem? tonight? i did on cd 7.

much love x

thanks.

you think i should insem how many nights in a row to be sure?

was going to try three nights in a row starting tonight

totally new to this, thank you
x

Hi ladies,

Actually, your LP being short is the only thing to be concerned about, if it isn't don't fret. LP should be 10+ days, anything less you should try to take something to lengthen it, B6 works. GL

TICKING, hang in there, this is looking promising since there is no :af:

:dust:

am so sorry hun xxx does that mean ur ov timing will be different to what they should of ben now xx

well it will mean i wont ovulate on christmas day :happydance:
so might actually be able to do donations :thumbup:

Sorry you got the BFN and possibly AF setting in TICKING!!! :hugs: Hope that OV continues it's path NOT to come on Christmas Day so you can get donations!

I hope all you ladies in here have a wodnerful weekend!

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

ah it's ok, at the moment i'm not getting upset about each failed try
i know it will happen just got to keep trying
xx

good luck to all of you still waiting xxx

just poppin by ladies.
ticking - sorry to see ur body is playing tricks with you hopefully u wil get your BFP soon.
ttc - CONGRATS huni i am sooo chuffed 4 u sending lots of hugs ur way

hi 2 all the newbies
hope every1 is doing well + lookin 4ward 2 crimbo.

AFM - have extended my break from TTC so i can have a relaxin crimbo + my body can have a break from nearly 4 years ttc ready to get back on the wagon after my FS appt in jan

:dust: to every1
x

Jus wanted to wish everyone happy holidays!

We're on page500 already. :yipee:

Ticking, so sorry for last cycle. Wishing u an early 2012 BFP.

Gemini, i'm also impatiently waiting for my next appointment where theyll do saline ultrasound to check my uterus and tubes. Are u also LTTC#1?

MM, when are you resume TTC?

AFM, got an evap when i tested, a second line outside the test area and a BFN. :haha: seems like someone played a prank on me.

lian - yeh i am LTTC#1 wil b 4 years in feb. have no idea what is happening at my nxt fs appt something positive i hope already had bloods dun + a hsg. FXD u wont need that appt and that u get ur BFP
x

Evaps are horrible! I had a batch of tests that all showed poaitive once..I made ex-oh do one and it was positive even..the ebay seller got a very angry email from me and said it was a faulty batch!

Had my weekly growth scan on Thurs..lil chubby cheeks is still small..my fundus is way behind..and hes gone off the chart size-wise..but she said he looks healthy in there and hea very active. She sneakily gave me a 3D preview and a pic! Thats the placenta over his eye. Hes changed so much since my 3D scan at 18 weeks!

Attachments

• 2011-12-15 10.48.30.jpg
    2011-12-15 10.48.30.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 10
Luna, Noah is such a munchkin. So adorable.

Just when I have already accepted that this cycle is a bust, I got another puzzle for the next 24 hours. I tested again this morning using FMU and it was stark white so I threw it in the thrash, only to retrieve it 30 minutes after. There's definitely a faint second line.

DSC05167.jpg

Why do I keep doing this to myself? :blush: Am I or not??? grrrrrr... :dohh:

So ready to call my Dr. in the a.m i am having contractions now with my last 2 my braxton hicks started around 6 months so i know i will have those but i am not even 5 months i know the diffrence... just a bit worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->