Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Luna, Noah is such a munchkin. So adorable.

Just when I have already accepted that this cycle is a bust, I got another puzzle for the next 24 hours. I tested again this morning using FMU and it was stark white so I threw it in the thrash, only to retrieve it 30 minutes after. There's definitely a faint second line.

View attachment 312984

Why do I keep doing this to myself? :blush: Am I or not??? grrrrrr... :dohh:

Time for a better test me thinks.

Woo hoo, congrats TTC!!!! A Christmas BFP, how fab!!!!

Lian - I did exactly that. Tested and threw the test in the bin only to retrieve it about 30 mins later and it was positive. I'm now VERY pregnant with twins!! Good luck!!

wow mechanica, cant believe you are over 38 weeks already. thats fab for twins too. are there any plans to induce you or just let you go naturally.

we are gonna have some christmas babies on this thread

So sorry to hear that ticking :hugs:

38 weeks! You're doing amazingly well mechanica! I've been following you lately, I want to see those twinnies of yours :baby: :baby: xx

wow mechanica, cant believe you are over 38 weeks already. thats fab for twins too. are there any plans to induce you or just let you go naturally.

The hospital are DESPERATE to induce me or give me an elective but i've refused so far. I figure they'll come when they're ready. No one stayed pregnant forever, did they? I have to go to the hospital for daily monitoring, but thats fine by me. EVerything has been fine so far but if there were any problems i'd go in.

This is my 38 week bump pic:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...712965634_816630633_22247772_2082330372_n.jpg

Ticking~ :hugs: AF is never fun but I'm glad this means O won't be on Christmas. I hope donations come through nicely for you, followed by a lovely new years bfp! :flower:

Mechanica~ Great bump pic! Glad all three of you are doing very well! :thumbup:

Jazz~ I hope those contractions settle down for you. :hugs:

Gemini~ Lots of baby :dust: to you when you TTC again.

Luna~ My thoughts are with you and Noah, he sure is a cutie! :D

Lian~ Maybe test with a different brand, if possible. I so hope this is it for you! :flower:

AFM~ Debating if I should test at 12dpo instead of waiting for Christmas morning... :juggle:

Ticking~ looks like i'm right there with ya..fingers crossed we get our New Year BFP!! hugs :hugs:

Mechanica~ so glad you and babies doing well! prayers for a smooth delivery! :)

Jazz~i also hope the contractions go away too...hugs! :)

Luna~ aw Noah is adorable...i'm so happy for you! :thumbup:

Lian~my fingers and everything else crossed that this is your BFP!! baby dust to ya!! :dust:

Pinkorblue~ whenever u decide to test i pray it's a :bfp:

AFM~~ :witch: arriving as we speak :( But this being our first cycle with local donor i figured it might not work. fingers crossed for a new year BFP..looks like donations will fall around new year's eve weekend i think because i have aunt flo for 3 days and then usually get lh surge 11 days after i stop bleeding ...donations should start dec 30 but might even be day before.....anyhoo i'm really trying to stay positive...it's just there are SO many bfp's right now it's overwhelming...makes me just super ready for my turn :)

congrats to all the bfp's i am excited for ya!!:happydance:

my bleeding has been weird it usually starts full on, medium flow and bright red but today it;s light and brown

Wow ur bump is amazing! Mines isnt getting bigger at all,someone thought I was 4 months just,and midwife asked if Id booked my 20 week scan yet! Def dont kook like Im due in 7 weeks!

Attachments

• 1324160389-picsay.jpg
    1324160389-picsay.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 5
That's about how big Ls sister was...its only these last few weeks, 36+39 weeks that she actually looks properly pg! Lol.

tickin - am sorry AF got u bt having better OV dates is always a positive

luna - i wudnt worry my friend who had hers in sept was the same + her bump wud get smaller + bigger all the time wen she was smaller ( wen made was back to bak) she looked about the same size as u + her lil lady was over 7lb she also had size issues during pregnancy

mechanica - lovely bump i remember my mums wen she had twins she didnt get as far and she seemed huge bt then she gained 5 stone + didnt make it to 8 months. stick 2 ur guns with the midwives etc u no wen the time for them gettin involved is.

pink - thanks u shud b bak TTC nxt month donor willing and as long as i get no surprises with my fs

:dust: to everyone

Ah, so many BFP's floating around! I love it! Sorry I haven't been responding much lately, but I have been reading... lots of :hugs: and :dust: for you all!!

Quick question for those who use pre-seed: how long do you think it takes you to "leave the system," so to speak? We insem'd Thursday night- so about 48 hrs ago now... when can I start assuming this "stuff" coming out of me is no longer the pre-seed but my own EWCM? (I don't know if this makes a difference, but oddly enough I didn't see any lube/ewcm leaking out until the last 24 hrs... is that weird?)

Quick question for those who use pre-seed: how long do you think it takes you to "leave the system," so to speak? We insem'd Thursday night- so about 48 hrs ago now... when can I start assuming this "stuff" coming out of me is no longer the pre-seed but my own EWCM? (I don't know if this makes a difference, but oddly enough I didn't see any lube/ewcm leaking out until the last 24 hrs... is that weird?)

For me, about a day or so. Does your ewcm stretch between your fingers? Preseed has more of a thick, wet like consistency and doesn't stretch that much. Unless your cm is more watery, ewcm usually stretches. Hope this helps.

LIAN, I think I would try a different brand now Hun! As for TTC again, we are looking at Jan/Feb, hoping as early as possible. So hard to sit back and know I'm OVg and have to miss it. Plus our LO would have ben born 2.15.12 so I want to be PG by then.... FXD!

LUNA, nice little bump, I was like that, actually, I didn't start properly shoeing until I was heading into my 7 mo and the 8th month I just grew! What a cute 3D pic!

JAZZ, I hope you are ok... :hugs:

TICKING and FAITHBABIES, :hugs: sorry that AF flew in on you Hun!

PINK, I say go ahead and start at 12DPO, have major celebrations on Christmas Day!!!! :dust:

AFM... I had yet another packed weekend, I attended a funeral for a great aunt, finished wrapping gifts, and fit a hair appt in for my daughter and I. TTC area: Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Thanks, ladies! It was definitely EWCM. Finally got a +OPK yesterday... right before O & R came by for our last donation before heading out of town! Fantastic timing!! Now to settle in for the dreaded 2WW...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->