Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

CD1 with AF in full force. We are heartbroken. DP was positive we were in and our midwife's encouragement had us so certain. I guess I should get everyone ready for another month of SMEP and hopefully this will be our cycle.

So sorry, I just read this, Leah. :cry: Baby dust for next month - yessss :thumbup:

Hello ladies, haven't posted often but always read ur posts. Just updating that i'm 13dpo. Af due tomorrow (Tuesday latest) and been getting bfns, not positive about it but yet staying hopeful. Guess it kind of gets old but still can't help staying hopeful that one day it will be my day. fx ladies. It will be our turn sooner or later

I was sure I was out and had to do another month but there it is!! Much darker than the one in June (and in real life), praying that's a good sign. SO, SO happy right now!!!!

Attachments

• IMG00040-20120827-0903.jpg
    IMG00040-20120827-0903.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 31
I was sure I was out and had to do another month but there it is!! Much darker than the one in June (and in real life), praying that's a good sign. SO, SO happy right now!!!!

Oh wow that's amazing!! That second line is def there! Congrats!

:happydance: congrats Cheryl! That is a very beautiful line. I hope you have a carefree and wonderful 9 months and beyond!

CONGRATS Cheryl... Wishing youa VERY H&H 9 mos!!!! :happydance:

Thank you MrsMM, good luck and :dust: for this weeks donations.

That is so awesome! I am happy for you!

So Happy for you cheryl

CONGRATS Cheryl... Wishing youa VERY H&H 9 mos!!!! :happydance:

Hey MrsMM24 i know i have been gone for a while but my first 2months were hard on me because i was hospitalized for about a week.. Here is Micah who will be 4 months on the Aug 29th

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-07-28 at 00.19 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2012-07-28 at 00.19 #2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo on 2012-08-18 at 21.18 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2012-08-18 at 21.18 #3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo on 2012-08-26 at 16.22 #4.jpg
    Photo on 2012-08-26 at 16.22 #4.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 7
Thank you Kelley and Jazz!

Jazz, Micah is adorable! :cloud9:

Ok.. TMI warning!! Has anyone currently on this thread drank grapefruit juice to promote CM?? Some of the girls a while back were using it but I'm assuming they aren't on here anymore..

I have a question if u do/have used grapefruit juice.. Does it also change the 'consistency' of AF???? I've been drinking it since AF began, and now in cd 4 I'm finding AF to be sort of weird.. Again TMI.. But at this stage it's not usually 'runny'- but it IS this month. It's sort of weird.. Freaking me out a little actually. Usually by now it's a much thicker kind of consistency basically...

Anyone know about this?

Congratulations honey sooooo happy for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->